Groups

Jewellery advice

I bought my girlfriend a silver bracelet from Links of London's online store about a month ago which she loved. However the bracelet has a clasp on it which wont stay in place and keeps popping up which she is now worried will snap off.

Do you think that if I brought the bracelet to one of their stores they would be able to do something about it and if so would they charge for it? I emailed their online store about it but they havn't got back to me

4 Comments

Banned

Call in and see what they say.

Good luck!

i would imagine so - you ' ll probably need the receipt - but they aren't cheap and have a good reputation so should give decent customer service - are you near a store or would you be taking to a store who sells them rather than a Links shop - as that might make a difference

lucerysmum

i would imagine so - you ' ll probably need the receipt - but they aren't … i would imagine so - you ' ll probably need the receipt - but they aren't cheap and have a good reputation so should give decent customer service - are you near a store or would you be taking to a store who sells them rather than a Links shop - as that might make a difference

I agree - definitely take in the receipt. I have a Links of London bracelet - fantastic service. Phone them beforehand

Original Poster

took it in and they said that they couldn't help and to speak to their online company about it, hardly a great service
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions