Groups

Jimmy Bullard to Hull ?

Is it me or is anyone else surprised at this.

Surely Fulham have a better chance of staying up than hull do.

Money talks i suppose.

19 Comments

I was hoping West Ham would take a chance on him - recent England international squad member aswell.

Lets be honest, I'll be suprised if Hull aren't dragged into relegation scrap. It proves no player has loyalty. He wanted 45k a week and 4 year contract to stay at Fulham. Fulham paid all his medical fees and his wages while he was out for a year. Same goes for Bellamy. They're all a bunch of mugs lol :-)

He's 30 years old, with a history of long injury lay-offs and on a decent wage at Fulham. He's been trying to negotiate a pay rise and contract extension. Perhaps Fulham think it was good business to offload him for £5 million, before he was eligible to leave for free.
    The real winner is Jimmy Bullard who now has a long contract on a decent salary.

Bah, I'm so glad Newcastle never entered the race to sign him and instead opted for the freebie that is Lovenkrands. Bullard is a quality player

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4165154

Bah, I'm so glad Newcastle never entered the race to sign him and instead … Bah, I'm so glad Newcastle never entered the race to sign him and instead opted for the freebie that is Lovenkrands. Bullard is a quality player

We were after lovenkrands a few years back when bruce was in charge....

yep, but 5 mil seem alot for an injury ridden player

smithyp1;4165195

We were after lovenkrands a few years back when bruce was in charge....

I just hope Bruce never makes the Managerial trip to tyneside. Do not rate him as a manager. Mind JFK is outta his depth, he is the most tactically naive manager in the top flights of english football

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4165219

I just hope Bruce never makes the Managerial trip to tyneside. Do not … I just hope Bruce never makes the Managerial trip to tyneside. Do not rate him as a manager. Mind JFK is outta his depth, he is the most tactically naive manager in the top flights of english football

he he

You should try watching us week in week out............. dear oh dear it's depressing !!!!!

You still got that Jock in charge? I don't follow championship football (that may chnage next year mind)

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4165260

You still got that Jock in charge? I don't follow championship football … You still got that Jock in charge? I don't follow championship football (that may chnage next year mind)

Yep, still in charge.

The jury is still out with McLeish really, we are 3rd in the league but how i will never know !!

Paddy_o_furniture;4165219

I just hope Bruce never makes the Managerial trip to tyneside. Do not … I just hope Bruce never makes the Managerial trip to tyneside. Do not rate him as a manager. Mind JFK is outta his depth, he is the most tactically naive manager in the top flights of english football

I think Brucie has done a good job at Wigan,kept them up last year, now 7th in the league this year so far!!!! Blooming good effort in my opinion!! I think Newcastle could do alot worse than get him (and currently are with Kinnear!) But then again he was a Manc captain so i am a bit biased i suppose

Cantona_7;4165290

I think Brucie has done a good job at Wigan,kept them up last year, now … I think Brucie has done a good job at Wigan,kept them up last year, now 7th in the league this year so far!!!! Blooming good effort in my opinion!! I think Newcastle could do alot worse than get him (and currently are with Kinnear!) But then again he was a Manc captain so i am a bit biased i suppose

am not a Bruce fan, the bloke has shown no loyalty his time as a manager, and while he hasn't done bad at Wigan I still don't rate him. When we get rid of JFK we should take a chance on a unkown from a lower league. I'd love to see Shearer but he won't come in under the current set up.

still how he was never capped at senior england level is beyond me

Paddy_o_furniture;4165330

am not a Bruce fan, the bloke has shown no loyalty his time as a manager, … am not a Bruce fan, the bloke has shown no loyalty his time as a manager, and while he hasn't done bad at Wigan I still don't rate him. When we get rid of JFK we should take a chance on a unkown from a lower league. I'd love to see Shearer but he won't come in under the current set up.

yeh i think you could be waiting a few more years yet for big al

Paddy_o_furniture;4165333

still how he was never capped at senior england level is beyond me

yeh true, i mean even paul parker of the united team of that era got a few!! Pally also did, not sure why they didnt take a punt at all 3, i mean they played together week in week out at United and did a sound job. Shame irwin wasnt englsih :-D !!

Cantona_7;4165346

yeh i think you could be waiting a few more years yet for big al

It'll happen, I'm sure of that. Just wish Ashley would sell up and **** off

Looking for sympathy.................................

I've got to put up with Gary "Happy" Megson telling me how it was a good performance cos we kept a clean sheet for 89 minutes. Pity about the goal in the last minute.........................again!

I'd gladly take Steve Bruce as manager over Megson any day. In fact if our chairman hadn't have been so tight he would have been at Bolton. He wouldn't sanction the compensation fee Birmingham wanted.

Original Poster

teamtalk.com/foo…tml

Fulham must be laughing all the way to the bank ....................
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571334
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1865
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2035
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514147

See more discussions