Groups

Jimmy Carr's laugh....

What the hells that all about??!! Makes me want to smash the telly in!!

21 Comments

Original Poster

Put on? Or not?

Banned

Yeah know what you mean. Very fake, he does it then just stops so abruptly. Still his jokes are good :thumbsup:

Woah! Serious PMT:oops:

Original Poster

ryman1000;8125115

Yeah know what you mean. Very fake, he does it then just stops so … Yeah know what you mean. Very fake, he does it then just stops so abruptly. Still his jokes are good :thumbsup:

Yeah hows he manage that?? Also heard he's really rude in person.

Banned

could be worse, he could be David Walliams

I don't care for him...he doesn't come across as a nice person.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;8125142

Same here, i think he's a right plant pot. I don't even find him funny, but he thinks he is very funny!

bellabonkers;8125142

Does he always come across a bad person, then?:p

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8125134

Yeah hows he manage that?? Also heard he's really rude in person.

Because it not real :thumbsup: I could see that, he does seem like that sort of character. Most celebrities are though, If you watch them spoof shows and you see some presenters of camera they can be right horrible so and so's. Then they come on the air all happy and smiley, quite funny.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8125153

Same here, i think he's a right plant pot. I don't even find him funny, … Same here, i think he's a right plant pot. I don't even find him funny, but he thinks he is very funny!

He understands and respects the craft of comedy more than any other current comedian and his shows are packed full of clever jokes.

You spend your time begging for an iPad so far as I can tell.

You're funny in a tragic way, he's more conventional.

Lulu'sMammy;8125153

Same here, i think he's a right plant pot. I don't even find him funny, … Same here, i think he's a right plant pot. I don't even find him funny, but he thinks he is very funny!

I know a lot of it is probably just TV persona but still...... he seems dodgy....

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;8125180

He understands and respects the craft of comedy more than any other … He understands and respects the craft of comedy more than any other current comedian and his shows are packed full of clever jokes.You spend your time begging for an iPad so far as I can tell.You're funny in a tragic way, he's more conventional.

And you have no sense of humour and pick the bad in everybody....just saying :w00t:

Banned

Certainly plenty of people in the entertainment business have a rep of being nasty off camera, and a few who do have a good rep

not heard what people think of Jimmy Carr behind the scenes or outside of the studio

Jim Davison and Paul Daniels are two i have heard bad things about as to their off camera persona

As far as actors go, Adam Sandler I have heard has a good rep amongst people who work for him, and Lynsay Lohan having a bad rep.

Tom Cruise always seems to sign autographs and allow fan photos (whatever you think of the scientology thing apart)

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;8125180

He understands and respects the craft of comedy more than any other … He understands and respects the craft of comedy more than any other current comedian and his shows are packed full of clever jokes.You spend your time begging for an iPad so far as I can tell.You're funny in a tragic way, he's more conventional.

And to add....like you said and i quote...."as far as you can tell"! :-D

Banned

FilthAndFurry;8125180

So you're one of them op :x

Original Poster

jubbyme;8125195

Certainly plenty of people in the entertainment business have a rep of … Certainly plenty of people in the entertainment business have a rep of being nasty off camera, and a few who do have a good repnot heard what people think of Jimmy Carr behind the scenes or outside of the studioJim Davison and Paul Daniels are two i have heard bad things about as to their off camera persona

Heard a few say he wouldn't pose for photos, stop for autographs etc....at the end of the day the people asking are paying his wages!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8125199

Heard a few say he wouldn't pose for photos, stop for autographs … Heard a few say he wouldn't pose for photos, stop for autographs etc....at the end of the day the people asking are paying his wages!

I'd agree if he went on stage and didn't tell any jokes - that's what people pay him for.

Also, I despise autograph hunters so good on him if it's true - sad little oxygen thieves.

Banned

perhaps too, many famous people are fed up of the ebay thing of people selling autographs

many many years ago i wrote to rolf harris for an autograph, and received a personal signed paper with rolfaroos on it, would never sell that! nowdays, people want it to be not 'to' anyone just so they can sell it, which is not on.

Original Poster

jubbyme;8125270

perhaps too, many famous people are fed up of the ebay thing of people … perhaps too, many famous people are fed up of the ebay thing of people selling autographsmany many years ago i wrote to rolf harris for an autograph, and received a personal signed paper with rolfaroos on it, would never sell that! nowdays, people want it to be not 'to' anyone just so they can sell it, which is not on.

Thats because people are ruled by money and greed. How to make a quick buck.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;8125242

I'd agree if he went on stage and didn't tell any jokes - that's what … I'd agree if he went on stage and didn't tell any jokes - that's what people pay him for.Also, I despise autograph hunters so good on him if it's true - sad little oxygen thieves.

Do you actually like anybody or anything.....apart from cows?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions