Jimmy Choo going on sale this morning @ H+M

I know there's a couple of people on here trying to get some and i wonder how theyre getting on this morning.
NOT nice weather, chucking it down.
Luckily i've managed to get 1 of the guys at work to go for me lol.
I let him finish early this morning and he's been there since just before 7am.
He was 1 of the lucky ones to get the bracelet to get a time slot to be let in (only the 1st 160 people got them).
I've just spoken to him n apparently there's over 500 people there now!!

37 Comments

what one is he at? i hope they get something after all this waiting and the weather

Original Poster

Yeh i know!!
He's at the Bond Street branch.
Fingers crossed :oops:

Banned

anyone know if there are queues? I was gonna go down for a mate who's working, but cant be bothered queuing

i was going to go to glasgow but queues put me off! i will wait and see how everyone gets on first

500 people OMG it's worse than the COD people.

Even i wouldn't queue for shoes.

Original Poster

Me neither .... that's why i got someone else to do it for me lol

magough;6885192

Me neither .... that's why i got someone else to do it for me lol

Yeah but you'll get all the brownie points from your OH though:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deb8z;6885226

Yeah but you'll get all the brownie points from your OH though:thumbsup:

Oh yes ... i hadn't thought of that :whistling:

o wow so u sent someone to get the zebra pumps for ur gf? how lovely!!

wonder how Cheerleader is getting on today at bluewater!

magicbeans;6885313

o wow so u sent someone to get the zebra pumps for ur gf? how … o wow so u sent someone to get the zebra pumps for ur gf? how lovely!!wonder how Cheerleader is getting on today at bluewater!

As i recall she said she wasn't going unless hubby was there to watch the kids,don't blame her if they are hundreds of people in a queue:w00t:

Original Poster

magicbeans;6885313

o wow so u sent someone to get the zebra pumps for ur gf? how … o wow so u sent someone to get the zebra pumps for ur gf? how lovely!!wonder how Cheerleader is getting on today at bluewater!

Well kind of.
I showed the gf some of the shoes, bags last night and i thought she'd like the zebra ones as its her fave animal n she's been pointing loadsa zebra stuff out lately ... BUT ... i covered up the jimmy choo bit as i want it 2 b a surprise for her and asked her last night if she liked the zebra pumps n high heels.
The response ........ "they're a bit chavvy"!!!!!! :? :oops: :w00t:
I couldnt believe it!
I had already printed off photos of the heels and the matching bag for the guy that was going there for me and given him his instructions lol. Then she pipes up with "theyre a bit chavvy" lol.

Anyway, i showed her a few of the others and she liked the plain black high heels and a black clutch bag so i was on the phone frantically last night at 11.30pm trying to describe the "new" items to my m8 in the hope that he wouldnt get the wrong ones!

He's in the queue now and got his "bracelet" and due to go in the shop in under 5 mins!!
Fingers crossed.

I

Original Poster

UPDATE**
He's been in and managed to get both items for me :-D :thumbsup: ;-)
WELL happy
He was there just over 4 hours in total :oops:

Hope others got what they wanted too

You well owe your mate for that then,4 hours ffs lol

Original Poster

I know :oops:

I'm his boss at work and he worked nights so i let him go early and i'm gonna let him come in late tonight.
I also wanna get him something to say thanks.
He loves guinness so i might get him some of that.
Anybody know any deals (or got any other ideas)?
Not too expensive as jimmy choo has just had all my money lol

deb8z;6885370

As i recall she said she wasn't going unless hubby was there to watch the … As i recall she said she wasn't going unless hubby was there to watch the kids,don't blame her if they are hundreds of people in a queue:w00t:

wonder if she could get hubby to babysit.... id be rooting for her if she went!!

magough;6885518

UPDATE**He's been in and managed to get both items for me WELL happy :)He … UPDATE**He's been in and managed to get both items for me WELL happy :)He was there just over 4 hours in totalHope others got what they wanted too

haha so glad u asked her before u went ahead and got the zebra pumps! black heels were nice..heck it was all nice. so good ur mate got both things..is that her xmas pressie sorted? bet she'll be so excited. so what do u owe ur friend now?

magough;6885518

UPDATE**He's been in and managed to get both items for me :-D :thumbsup: … UPDATE**He's been in and managed to get both items for me :-D :thumbsup: ;-)WELL happy :)He was there just over 4 hours in total :oops:Hope others got what they wanted too

strong white knight/beta male

Original Poster

magicbeans;6885682

wonder if she could get hubby to babysit.... id be rooting for her if she … wonder if she could get hubby to babysit.... id be rooting for her if she went!!haha so glad u asked her before u went ahead and got the zebra pumps! black heels were nice..heck it was all nice. so good ur mate got both things..is that her xmas pressie sorted? bet she'll be so excited. so what do u owe ur friend now?

Well it's her main pressie sorted.
Got her that elizabeth arden 8 hour cream set on here a couple of weeks ago. Was £40 down to £20 at boots.
Gonna get her some other bits n bobs.
I was gonna say what but ive just had a nasty thought.
She knows i come on here so i hope she's not gonna come on here and look at what ive been posting cos it'll ruin her crimbo pressie :oops:

Yep owe my m8 a lot.
Dont really know how to say thanks

magough;6885680

I know :oops:I'm his boss at work and he worked nights so i let him go … I know :oops:I'm his boss at work and he worked nights so i let him go early and i'm gonna let him come in late tonight.I also wanna get him something to say thanks.He loves guinness so i might get him some of that.Anybody know any deals (or got any other ideas)?Not too expensive as jimmy choo has just had all my money lol

magough;6885732

Well it's her main pressie sorted.Got her that elizabeth arden 8 hour … Well it's her main pressie sorted.Got her that elizabeth arden 8 hour cream set on here a couple of weeks ago. Was £40 down to £20 at boots.Gonna get her some other bits n bobs.I was gonna say what but ive just had a nasty thought.She knows i come on here so i hope she's not gonna come on here and look at what ive been posting cos it'll ruin her crimbo pressie :oops:Yep owe my m8 a lot.Dont really know how to say thanks

oooh shhhhh dont say anymore....might as well spam this thread to be on the safe side!! she sounds like a very well treated GF! lucky her....

yeah im sure ur worker didnt mind too much standing in a line full of girls and leaving work early and coming in late! dont have to do too much more to say thanks!

magicbeans;6885682

wonder if she could get hubby to babysit.... id be rooting for her if she … wonder if she could get hubby to babysit.... id be rooting for her if she went!!

i'm back! i got tpo bluewater about 7.30 & was about 300th in the queue so didn't get a wristband :-( when i got inside the store everyone had grabbed all the clothes off the rack & were only interested in trading with others!! they said people who didn't have wristbands would be allowed into the private room with shoes, bag & accessories at about 11.45 but they doubted there would be anything left :cry:
i went outside for a quick cigarette & got talking to a family who had been in & got loads & they sold me one of their pairs of shoes the shoes were 80.00 & she sold them to me for 120.00. oh well i would have ended up paying more on ebay if i had got them from there :whistling:
just gutted i didn't get my pumps or the bracelet i wanted :cry:

cheerleader;6889341

i'm back! i got tpo bluewater about 7.30 & was about 300th in the queue … i'm back! i got tpo bluewater about 7.30 & was about 300th in the queue so didn't get a wristband :-( when i got inside the store everyone had grabbed all the clothes off the rack & were only interested in trading with others!! they said people who didn't have wristbands would be allowed into the private room with shoes, bag & accessories at about 11.45 but they doubted there would be anything left :cry:i went outside for a quick cigarette & got talking to a family who had been in & got loads & they sold me one of their pairs of shoes the shoes were 80.00 & she sold them to me for 120.00. oh well i would have ended up paying more on ebay if i had got them from there :whistling:just gutted i didn't get my pumps or the bracelet i wanted :cry:

& to top it of part of the M2 was closed so it took me hours to get home!!!

You paid an extra 40 quid outside the shop omg i would have told them where to stick it lol

deb8z;6890334

You paid an extra 40 quid outside the shop omg i would have told them … You paid an extra 40 quid outside the shop omg i would have told them where to stick it lol

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

deb8z;6890334

You paid an extra 40 quid outside the shop omg i would have told them … You paid an extra 40 quid outside the shop omg i would have told them where to stick it lol

i know, but after getting up at ridiculous o'clock & spending an hour driving there i didn't want to go home with nothing :oops:

these are the ones i got
http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/imageBank/cache/j/Jimmy-Choo_12.jpg_e_1bf4e8563f0d1fa5245ddf057e56cf1b.jpg

Original Poster

It seems that went on at more than 1 shop.
The guy i got to get mine was begged and begged to get some for other people.
He was even asked if they could buy his (mine!!) as soon as he got out of the shop lol.
I shouldve got another couple of pairs, sold them n then theyd of paid for mine lol.

He got to the regent street store but already had over 200 people there so he went to the bond street store where he was number 99. This was all before 7am!
In the end he did get a lady a pair (but didnt charge her any extra), bless him.

Sounds like it was absolutely MAD there :oops:

magough;6902456

It seems that went on at more than 1 shop.The guy i got to get mine was … It seems that went on at more than 1 shop.The guy i got to get mine was begged and begged to get some for other people.He was even asked if they could buy his (mine!!) as soon as he got out of the shop lol.I shouldve got another couple of pairs, sold them n then theyd of paid for mine lol.He got to the regent street store but already had over 200 people there so he went to the bond street store where he was number 99. This was all before 7am!In the end he did get a lady a pair (but didnt charge her any extra), bless him.Sounds like it was absolutely MAD there :oops:

wish i'd have known :-( i'd have asked you to get him to get the bag & jewellery i wanted :whistling:

cheerleader;6889341

i'm back! i got tpo bluewater about 7.30 & was about 300th in the queue … i'm back! i got tpo bluewater about 7.30 & was about 300th in the queue so didn't get a wristband :-( when i got inside the store everyone had grabbed all the clothes off the rack & were only interested in trading with others!! they said people who didn't have wristbands would be allowed into the private room with shoes, bag & accessories at about 11.45 but they doubted there would be anything left :cry:i went outside for a quick cigarette & got talking to a family who had been in & got loads & they sold me one of their pairs of shoes the shoes were 80.00 & she sold them to me for 120.00. oh well i would have ended up paying more on ebay if i had got them from there :whistling:just gutted i didn't get my pumps or the bracelet i wanted :cry:

omg what an ordeal. yeah i know M2 was closed that day!! i think was due to bad weather over the bridge as we tried to get onto it later and was closed. havoc on roads that day. sounds awful what u went through but sod it u got a pair of JC for 120 and they look nice..how u walk int hem i have no idea! but woo!! u can say i own jimmy choos!! sounds mad what went on in there.

cheerleader;6891200

these are the ones i got

Those look high,are they 5 inches:w00t:

magicbeans;6905530

omg what an ordeal. yeah i know M2 was closed that day!! i think was due … omg what an ordeal. yeah i know M2 was closed that day!! i think was due to bad weather over the bridge as we tried to get onto it later and was closed. havoc on roads that day. sounds awful what u went through but sod it u got a pair of JC for 120 and they look nice..how u walk int hem i have no idea! but woo!! u can say i own jimmy choos!! sounds mad what went on in there.

i'll have to practive before i ever leave the house in them :lol: the soles are so slippery that i skid across the rug in my living room when i put them on :w00t:
bought the leather jacket this morning off of ebay for the price it costs instore too don't know how to tel my hubby though as i have a feeling he's going to get mad with me :oops:
deb8z;6905567

Those look high,are they 5 inches:w00t:

according to the size guide on h&m they are 4.3" (11cm) with a 0.4@ (1 cm) platform

I can't wear higher than 4 inches,i hope you don't fall over:w00t:

Banned

last time i wore something that high i was so unbalanced i nearly fell backwards trying to keep my balance

deb8z;6905908

I can't wear higher than 4 inches,i hope you don't fall over:w00t:

my hubby has already said he can see that happening :w00t:

sassie;6905918

last time i wore something that high i was so unbalanced i nearly fell … last time i wore something that high i was so unbalanced i nearly fell backwards trying to keep my balance

i can't even remember the last time i wore heels as i'm a sensible mum now :whistling:
but it's going to be worth a try just to say i wear jimmy choo's :w00t:

Banned

cheerleader;6906001

my hubby has already said he can see that happening :w00t:i can't even … my hubby has already said he can see that happening :w00t:i can't even remember the last time i wore heels as i'm a sensible mum now :whistling:but it's going to be worth a try just to say i wear jimmy choo's :w00t:

maybe best to just wear them in the bedroom, i felt a right pleb in mine :w00t:

very nice, howver i doubt i'd be able to stand in them let alone walk :oops:

Banned

loupomm;6906031

very nice, howver i doubt i'd be able to stand in them let alone walk … very nice, howver i doubt i'd be able to stand in them let alone walk :oops:

the pressue on ya feet pads is pretty bad, mine felt like they where on fire, mind i dont think ya supposed to wear them if ya a fat knacker, ooops:w00t:

cheerleader;6905882

i'll have to practive before i ever leave the house in them :lol: the … i'll have to practive before i ever leave the house in them :lol: the soles are so slippery that i skid across the rug in my living room when i put them on :w00t:bought the leather jacket this morning off of ebay for the price it costs instore too don't know how to tel my hubby though as i have a feeling he's going to get mad with me :oops:according to the size guide on h&m they are 4.3" (11cm) with a 0.4@ (1 cm) platform

oooh well tell him its his xmas pressie to u!

sassie;6906047

the pressue on ya feet pads is pretty bad, mine felt like they where on … the pressue on ya feet pads is pretty bad, mine felt like they where on fire, mind i dont think ya supposed to wear them if ya a fat knacker, ooops:w00t:

good job i'm starting weightwatchers on wednesday then :w00t:
magicbeans;6906633

oooh well tell him its his xmas pressie to u!

i already did that with the chestnut ugg boots i bought last week & since then i've bought the shoes & now the jacket so i don't think he's going to be happy with me :oops:
i know, i'll just have a sort out tomorrow of stuff that's not used in my house & stick them on here
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763888
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions