Found 12th Nov 2009
Does anybody know if the Jimmy Choo shoes come up big/small or just fit normally?
My gf is kinda between a 5 and a 6 so i don't know what size to get her.

Rep for help, thanks

13 Comments

you're going to spend £200+ on your g/f

son I am disappoint /10

best to ask the people @ the store brah! and keep the receipt incase it dont fit

lol ..

black gerbil1;6865983

you're going to spend £200+ on your g/fson I am disappoint /10best to ask … you're going to spend £200+ on your g/fson I am disappoint /10best to ask the people @ the store brah! and keep the receipt incase it dont fit

won't be that much :roll: h&m are going to be selling them

5 1/2?

cheerleader;6866039

won't be that much :roll: h&m are going to be selling them

there just H&M shoes with the Jimmy choo tag on there, not actually made by JC.

Best to get a 6 if heels but smaller for the pumps

I find jimmy choo shoes run a little small and narrow......so no good for wide feet x

black gerbil1;6865983

you're going to spend £200+ on your g/fson I am disappoint /10best to ask … you're going to spend £200+ on your g/fson I am disappoint /10best to ask the people @ the store brah! and keep the receipt incase it dont fit

Are you a cheapskate gerbil?

My fiance will be getting 1K at xmas, then 3 days later another 1.5K for her birthday.

PS OP, buying Jimmy Choos, guarantees the most happy GF in the world, you should be milked dry by boxing day :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6866058

there just H&M shoes with the Jimmy choo tag on there, not actually made … there just H&M shoes with the Jimmy choo tag on there, not actually made by JC.

Neither are the real Jimmy Choo's, Their made by Jimmy Chan & Jackie Choon in a big factory:w00t:

Original Poster

Cheers all for the help

Meh - Wyndsors world of Shoes!

DKLS;6866309

PS OP, buying Jimmy Choos, guarantees the most happy GF in the world, you … PS OP, buying Jimmy Choos, guarantees the most happy GF in the world, you should be milked dry by boxing day :thumbsup:

SPAMDOG;6866313

Neither are the real Jimmy Choo's, Their made by Jimmy Chan & Jackie … Neither are the real Jimmy Choo's, Their made by Jimmy Chan & Jackie Choon in a big factory:w00t:

:w00t: :lol:

Hope she likes them OP

jellybaby22;6867494

+1

13 weeks to go... =O Till the end of the world?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57598
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions