Groups

JJB have some good deals on the liverpool shirts in the SALE ...

Im an idiot.

7 Comments

Banned

How are you doing James?

Still skiing :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;8562714

How are you doing James?Still skiing :thumbsup:

I'm good thanks you ?

And yeah I've been skiing quite often but its been sunny and dry recently hasn't it, so it;s no good when its too dry

Banned

james_lfc;8562726

I'm good thanks you ? And yeah I've been skiing quite often but its … I'm good thanks you ? And yeah I've been skiing quite often but its been sunny and dry recently hasn't it, so it;s no good when its too dry

You like rain then!

I am fine, I have to go to work today though :-(

Is this thread serious? lol

From £20 to £25....

Did it cross your mind that that might just be the price range of the item?

ChipSticks;8563311

Is this thread serious? lolFrom £20 to £25....Did it cross your mind that … Is this thread serious? lolFrom £20 to £25....Did it cross your mind that that might just be the price range of the item?

:lol: It is the price range

DLM;8562714

How are you doing James?Still skiing :thumbsup:

III. Trolling, Trolls:

* Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a forum topic by constantly posting out of context posts, derogatory comments, throwing insults, making personal attacks and deliberately inciting a negative response from other members. This is called trolling; in public forums and won't be tolerated here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543734
      2. Apples new update47
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1629
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2325

See more discussions