Groups

JLS.....

Just seen the video for: one shot by JLS.

Not sure but it seems to me that the song is too good for them. I mean they seem like nobody's that have been dressed up, choreographed and given the song to sing.

They are just a generic boy band, no character or soul.

17 Comments

Oh and one of them likes to pull his shirt down and show his chest while the other pulls up his shirt to show his abs?

Oh and they can sing...

Oh wait.

They're crap

songs not that good, but i reckon they are one of if not the best boy bad around

micoo;8044764

songs not that good, but i reckon they are one of if not the best boy bad … songs not that good, but i reckon they are one of if not the best boy bad around

which one's yr fave micoooooooo

Four shots, more like. Problem solved.

michelleleemoo;8044779

which one's yr fave micoooooooo

dunno dont really like any of them tbh :lol:

dxx;8044782

Four shots, more like. Problem solved.

LMAO !

One thing I will say, they were on GMTV a week or so ago, and they diddnt have a clue what was going on, the dancing was awful, the singing was ok but they are supposed to have the X Factor, the whole package !

annoys me that they wear some weird looking clothes and keep showing their chests etc

guess the ladies enjoy it though lol

aircanman;8044807

LMAO ! One thing I will say, they were on GMTV a week or so ago, and they … LMAO ! One thing I will say, they were on GMTV a week or so ago, and they diddnt have a clue what was going on, the dancing was awful, the singing was ok but they are supposed to have the X Factor, the whole package !

they do

the mass market appeal

the amount of fans they get at gigs etc

aircanman;8044807

LMAO ! One thing I will say, they were on GMTV a week or so ago, and they … LMAO ! One thing I will say, they were on GMTV a week or so ago, and they diddnt have a clue what was going on, the dancing was awful, the singing was ok but they are supposed to have the X Factor, the whole package !

No they don't, that's why they didn't win...

they are pretty good, well the boyband market is vacant with not much competition so they are milking it

JLS

For everything else there's second place.

Nothing wrong with JLS...

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/f/6/3/3/JLS__Marvin_86c6.jpg

Banned

get them to stand in a line, one bullet then, saves a few more pennies...

angelfairee;8044935

Nothing wrong with JLS...

Which ones that one? Milli or Vannili?!!

ei8hty5ive;8045201

Which ones that one? Milli or Vannili?!!

I don't care what his name is...

angelfairee;8045205

I don't care what his name is...

That sounds quite sad, and a little creepy.

the dandy p;8045311

That sounds quite sad, and a little creepy.

Two of my best qualities I feel, thanks

Hi F&F!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764161
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24109
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831025

See more discussions