JLS Pre Sale code for Belfast 2011 urgently wanted for kids bday! :)

6 replies
Found 27th Jan 2010
Hey I'm here on the off chance here if anyone has a pre sale code for jls! The tickets r out this Friday 29th January, think they are playing feb 2011.

I would b forever grateful if anyone can help, I can't get into town to buy these on Friday as I'll be out of the country and I'm sure they will go pretty quick, eek!!!

Thanks !!!

6 Comments

Original Poster

bump! 1

its a year away yet, they may not be popular by hten :lol:

Your get them on ebay for peanuts nearer the date if they are still around i give them 6 months.

Original Poster

Yip no what u mean!! My lil neice who's 12 is obsessed tho and wud b best present ever for her

Theyre already here twice this year (sold out in a few hours) , so this concert is gonna b there 3rd in over a year, Belfast loves them lol

thanks!

I got miley Cyrus tickets for the o2 about a week before the date for well cheap. Months before they was going for £300-£500 for a pair just wait till the panic dies down then get in quick and your sure to get a deal on ebay.

Original Poster

Anyone found a linky??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50448
    2. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions