Groups
    EXPIRED

JLS things ?

hi, my daughter has been invited to a party for one of her friends , and i know that she loves jls, just woundered if anyone had anything to sell of jls or know where i can get something cheap ?
    please .
    thanks.

6 Comments

Walked past a local clothes shop and they had t-shirts brightly coloured, with JLS in silver sequins. Its not a clothes shop chain, so try your local market or high st. I can find out the price if you wish?

thehut.com/clo…JLS

sorry i don't know what age group for?
    Ebay JLS you get lots of small odds and sods
    280521776759 380246296287

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;8934251

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Search.html?searchstring=jls&searchtype=clothingall&searchsource=1&searchfilters=s%7bjls%7d%2bc%7b170%7d%2b

thanks,

lisat;8934301

Walked past a local clothes shop and they had t-shirts brightly coloured, … Walked past a local clothes shop and they had t-shirts brightly coloured, with JLS in silver sequins. Its not a clothes shop chain, so try your local market or high st. I can find out the price if you wish?

thanks, will have alook, up town.

leilahfun;8934330

http://www.thehut.com/clothing-or-department/elysium.search?searchFilters=Q2xvdGhpbmcjZGVwYXJ0bWVudDpjbG90aGluZyBPUiBkZXBhcnRtZW50OmxpbmdlcmllIQ%3D%3D&search=JLSsorry i don't know what age group for?Ebay JLS you get lots of small odds and sods :)280521776759 380246296287

should of said she will be 9, but she is a tom boy , not into pink, thanks for looking.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

her fav one is aston.

There is a range of JLS jewellery at argos
    argos.co.uk/web…JLS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1231
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions