Expired

JMC tv any good?

Found 21st Aug 2013
Looking to get this tv from very/littlewoods for my daughters room.

JMB 39 inch Full HD Freeview LED TV
Item number 3J3HK19

MPN: JT0139003B/01 EAN: 10084053

This stylish JMB 39 inch HD TV gives you superb viewing on a grand scale at an incredible price.

The full HD 1920 x 1080 screen is set up to display high-definition signals with the addition of a separate HD receiver or Blu-ray player (available separately), giving you stunningly detailed viewing of films, nature programmes, soaps and sport.

A built-in Freeview tuner that gives you free-of-charge access to a huge range of over 50 digital TV channels and more than 20 radio stations. A 7-day electronic TV guide also helps you to organise all your viewing.

You can also use this JMB 39 inch HD TV's USB slot for superb widescreen viewing of digital photos or video you have stored on a digital device or USB stick.

Useful info:

Resolution 1920 x 1080
Freeview tuner
2x HDMI
USB port and playback
Headphone output
Dimensions: W 97.3, D 21.9, H 65.3 cm (TV depth 4.1cm)
Weight 11.5kg, weight with stand 15kg
JMB 39 inch full HD Freeview LED TV
JMB helpline: 0845 6104164.

Does any one have this tv?

What like is the picture quality?
Does it have scart?
Is there a manufacturers website?
What like is the hdmi devices connected to it?
Does it have the av 3 coloured or 5 coloured component connections?

Any proper reviews on this as cant really find much?

What like is the viewing angle?
What like is it for playings xbox360/ps3/dvd player
What like is the sound?

What about sky threw the tv link to it?

Can you connect the pc to it and use it as a pc screen?

Any other info

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Very much a budget TV picture quality and sound quality not great. viewing angle poor. you will find its made by vestel who make a lot of the own brand product.

Picture I found to be too high a contrast with a blue glow in the pic. colours dont ever seem correct. remotes fiddly

I have see far to many problems with Vestal TVs to go for one myself

Does any one have this tv? - No

What like is the picture quality? - Poor (Budget TV)
Does it have scart? - Probably one
Is there a manufacturers website? - vestel.com.tr/glo…tml but wont find your model mentioned will only be found on very / littlewoods site as its made for them
What like is the hdmi devices connected to it? - you can connect HDMI products but wont come with them or the leads
Does it have the av 3 coloured or 5 coloured component connections? normally the AV yellow red white

Any proper reviews on this as cant really find much? search for vestel TV inc Bush Abla Sanyo Goodmans and some JVC Hitachi Toshiba (re badged stuff)

What like is the viewing angle? - not grreat gets very dark
What like is it for playings xbox360/ps3/dvd player - not amazing
What like is the sound? - very tinny

What about sky threw the tv link to it? - yes that should work

Can you connect the pc to it and use it as a pc screen? - dont recall seeing VGA connection. however some PCs have HDMI so use that. you may need to adjust the resolutions on PC for it to show tho (experience)

but for a daughter's bedroom for a basic cheap TV it will do.
Edited by: "ch7leach" 21st Aug 2013

I have no techy info for you as above but we bought our son a small chunky telly of this make for his play station 1 back in the day and it's still going strong and that was about 8-9 years ago!

Although not used for ps1 now but been relegated to my 5 year olds room for dvds

Don't buy mine just out of warranty and won't bloody turn on

tv is amazing better than sony
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions