jml miracle blade knives

Found 5th Nov 2009
Just wondering if anyone has bought a set of these "miracle blade" knives? if so, are they as good as were led to believe?

1. Misc
  2. JML
  3. Knife
12 Comments

jml say no more, i never had much success with jml products.

Original Poster

richp;6785777

jml say no more, i never had much success with jml products.

this was my thinking, just kinda thinking that at £30 for a few knives, they may actually be good
stick with the sabatiers i spose

JML products IMO seems to be overpriced rubbish that you don't really need.

Original Poster

LoozR;6785835

JML products IMO seems to be overpriced rubbish that you don't really … JML products IMO seems to be overpriced rubbish that you don't really need.

Yep, confirming my initial thoughts on them, cheers ppl, talked me out of another JML disaster ;l)

Was gifted a set last year. They did stay very sharp but the problem was the blade went straight in to a plastic handle and all but one have since snapped at the base. Not much weight to them either.

Original Poster

alternate;6785925

Was gifted a set last year. They did stay very sharp but the problem was … Was gifted a set last year. They did stay very sharp but the problem was the blade went straight in to a plastic handle and all but one have since snapped at the base. Not much weight to them either.

nice1, i was only thinking of how sharp the blades stayed, hadnt even given the handles a 2nd thought

Sloth/Mod

I'm guessing the closest they come to a miracle is if you stab yourself in the palms with them and tell everyone you have stigmata. lol

JayIce;6785825

this was my thinking, just kinda thinking that at £30 for a few knives, … this was my thinking, just kinda thinking that at £30 for a few knives, they may actually be good :(stick with the sabatiers i spose

youve got sabatiers and are considering some jml rubbish instead ? :?

Original Poster

aye, but they are very old and need replacing, was just, for a moment, taking in by the jml shopping chan

deanos;6789543

Are they the ones with fat chef tony ?£10 … Are they the ones with fat chef tony ?£10 herehttp://idealworld.tv/Chef_Tony%40es_Knives_-_Deluxe_Set_141299.aspx

oooh.. im always tempted by those
if only to try the kill bill stylee of swiping a pineapple in half mid-air
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831089
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117033
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch11
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions