Groups

jml miracle blade knives

Just wondering if anyone has bought a set of these "miracle blade" knives? if so, are they as good as were led to believe?

12 Comments

jml say no more, i never had much success with jml products.

Original Poster

richp;6785777

jml say no more, i never had much success with jml products.

this was my thinking, just kinda thinking that at £30 for a few knives, they may actually be good
    stick with the sabatiers i spose

JML products IMO seems to be overpriced rubbish that you don't really need.

Original Poster

LoozR;6785835

JML products IMO seems to be overpriced rubbish that you don't really … JML products IMO seems to be overpriced rubbish that you don't really need.

Yep, confirming my initial thoughts on them, cheers ppl, talked me out of another JML disaster ;l)

Was gifted a set last year. They did stay very sharp but the problem was the blade went straight in to a plastic handle and all but one have since snapped at the base. Not much weight to them either.

Original Poster

alternate;6785925

Was gifted a set last year. They did stay very sharp but the problem was … Was gifted a set last year. They did stay very sharp but the problem was the blade went straight in to a plastic handle and all but one have since snapped at the base. Not much weight to them either.

nice1, i was only thinking of how sharp the blades stayed, hadnt even given the handles a 2nd thought

I'm guessing the closest they come to a miracle is if you stab yourself in the palms with them and tell everyone you have stigmata. lol

JayIce;6785825

this was my thinking, just kinda thinking that at £30 for a few knives, … this was my thinking, just kinda thinking that at £30 for a few knives, they may actually be good :(stick with the sabatiers i spose

youve got sabatiers and are considering some jml rubbish instead ? :?

Original Poster

aye, but they are very old and need replacing, was just, for a moment, taking in by the jml shopping chan

deanos;6789543

Are they the ones with fat chef tony ?£10 … Are they the ones with fat chef tony ?£10 herehttp://idealworld.tv/Chef_Tony%40es_Knives_-_Deluxe_Set_141299.aspx

oooh.. im always tempted by those
    if only to try the kill bill stylee of swiping a pineapple in half mid-air
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 10% Argos code with glitch11
      2. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?55
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..46
      4. Safest type of external hard drive?11

See more discussions