Expired

JML Space saver bags?

6 replies
Found 22nd Mar 2007
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get some (4 x jumbo size) of these quite cheap?
I've found some on the JML direct website with a code for free p&p and they are £14.99 for 2 or amazon do them for £14.99 with free p&p too.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks once again for any help!
Lisa :-D

1. Ask
  2. Bag
  3. JML
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Bag
  3. JML
7 Comments

QVC and Ideal world (TV) do specials on these from time to time but to be honest I have bought several for storage of duvets,sheets, pillows etc but after a couple of months you have to suck all the air out again.
I have found the plastic cartons from focus ,asda ,tesco with the lids do a better job 4 for £10 and are easier to stack out the way

Costco are doing 8 of these space saver bags for around 14.99, it could be even cheaper. Of course you have to be a member and I saw them in the Chester store this week.

[quote=tonyd19565] I have bought several for storage of duvets,sheets, pillows etc but after a couple of months you have to suck all the air out again /quote]

Thought it was just me, slowly leak. Still useful storage and all sealed but a faf sucking out the air :x

Got mine form Costco might take them back :whistling:

They sell them individually for a pound in, erm.. Poundland.

and wilkinson have a range of these they stock jml and another cheaper version which i have currently in use and i havent had to resuck any air out yet ! 2 large ones for 4.99 . and woolies have a range of jml as well sometimes with offers on or at very least quidco saving against them to help .

Original Poster

Thanks for all the tips guys, didn't realise they'd leak air, does that mean if I cramed them into my wardrobe in time they'd explode back out again?! Might have to have a rethink......or a clear out! Anyway thanks once again!
Lisa :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions