Groups

Job advert

in regards to the hottest deal on the site today

£0.99 per hour
    40 hours
    must be fully experinced

16 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0911/cubbys-melon-patch-cubby-melon-patch-grow-boobs-tits-asian-demotivational-poster-1258173911.jpg

well what did you expect.

any takers

Original Poster

bossyboots;7596329

:lol:yuk they are gigantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a friend who is … :lol:yuk they are gigantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a friend who is very slim but has HUMONGOUSLY HUGE BOOBS and one night she showed us girls what happens when she takes her bra off and lies down - we were in hysterics when each one fell right under her armpit:lol:and for any of you pervs out there, no I dont have pictures :-D

bossyboots!:p

bossyboots;7596329

:lol:yuk they are gigantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a friend who is very … :lol:yuk they are gigantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a friend who is very slim but has HUMONGOUSLY HUGE BOOBS and one night she showed us girls what happens when she takes her bra off and lies down - we were in hysterics when each one fell right under her armpit:lol:and for any of you pervs out there, no I dont have pictures :-D

Any pics of her not naked?

OP wasn't the hourly rate £2.99 originally?

Banned

They are yuk BB

:lol:

Banned

bossyboots;7596828

well I didnt exactly say I liked them myself!!!!!! yip she has massive … well I didnt exactly say I liked them myself!!!!!! yip she has massive boobs - but they cause her all sorts of problems - not medical - but all the pervs staring whenever she is out and her husband is forever squaring up to guys lol WHAT DO YA THINK YOUR LOOKING AT !!!!!She is such a lovely person mind you - fantastic friend.p.s they look like there gonna explode at any minute in that pic lol

I don't like veins popping out everywhere.

Her husbands sounds a bit werid.

He should be thankfully he is taking her home.

DLM;7596952

I don't like veins popping out everywhere.Her husbands sounds a bit … I don't like veins popping out everywhere.Her husbands sounds a bit werid.He should be thankfully he is taking her home.

DLM I would imagine your husband thinks you are a bit weird with all the time u spend on here but thats your business. Its a shame that your husband wouldnt step in if you had a pervert leering at your chest. They are a very happy well suited couple who have been together now for 14 years

Banned

bossyboots;7597005

DLM I would imagine your husband thinks you are a bit weird with all the … DLM I would imagine your husband thinks you are a bit weird with all the time u spend on here but thats your business. Its a shame that your husband wouldnt step in if you had a pervert leering at your chest. They are a very happy well suited couple who have been together now for 14 years

I am sat next to him, he is playing on his xbox.

Does you husband mind?

I would be embarassed if my bloke squared up to anyone.

I am glad he isn't that insecure and knows that men can be letches.

Does your friend know that you are posting her breasts on the internet

Banned

bossyboots;7597065

thanks JB, that is exactly what he is. She has a large chest as you can … thanks JB, that is exactly what he is. She has a large chest as you can see and there have been times when they have been out - we have all been out - and you get the pervy comments from some drunk at the bar. What a wimp if your husband was to ignore that - I know mines would totally go off his rocker if someone was to offend me - but mines arent that size so doesnt happen!

I don't need my man to fight my battles.

I can deal with them myself.

DLM;7597088

I don't need my man to fight my battles.I can deal with them myself.

I can too but its nice to know your partner is there for you and nothing worse than seeing a woman in a pub arguing away with a drunk man....no no no, not nice, but if thats your thing.

Banned

bossyboots;7597117

My husband is actually working but am not on here 24/7 cause I have a job … My husband is actually working but am not on here 24/7 cause I have a job and a life :thumbsup:My friend will no doubt be identified all over the world now when she steps out of her house tomoro cause I posted up a picture of her with her face blanked out :roll:

I do not have a job or a life.

Can you post a post from me between 2am and 1pm today

Banned

bossyboots;7597146

I can too but its nice to know your partner is there for you and nothing … I can too but its nice to know your partner is there for you and nothing worse than seeing a woman in a pub arguing away with a drunk man....no no no, not nice, but if thats your thing.

I just walk away, so does my man.

We don't have arguments with drunk people.

DLM;7597164

I do not have a job or a life.Can you post a post from me between 2am and … I do not have a job or a life.Can you post a post from me between 2am and 1pm today

things will get better for you am sure.

Banned

bossyboots;7597185

things will get better for you am sure.

I know that but I am starting to wonder why you are being nasty to me.

I just don't like big boobs all veiny.

They are not my cup of tea.

I know it is your friend and I am sorry if I have offended you.

Banned

bossyboots;7597336

yes you so obviously did offend me - slaggin off my friends husband for … yes you so obviously did offend me - slaggin off my friends husband for defending his wife in situations where she feels totally offended - what man wouldnt do that - unless he is a complete wimp. Even when they are on holiday abroad it happens to her - the pervy looks and comments. She is an irish girl and so sweet natured, a very calming person and would never ever enter into an argument with anyone. I have known her since I was 22 and when she met this man we were all over the moon for her. He would do anything for her - and does. So for that to be slated is just unfair.You hear many stories about husbands mistreating their wives, yet you felt the need to be jump in when u read he stands up to people when they offend his wife. I have never met a man who wouldnt do the same and am sure most of the men on here would completely take over the situation if they heard their wife being discussed in a derogatory manner.

I don't think violence is the answer to anything.

That makes me a bad person :?

Banned

bossyboots;7597466

He isnt going around battering every guy, he is confronting them and I … He isnt going around battering every guy, he is confronting them and I can tell you that the majority of the time it ends with the person apologising. DLM, your apology is accepted for offending me - lets leave it at that please.

I wouldn't confront anyone, it is not in mine or my fella's mentality.

We would rather just go home with our faces intact.

Thanks for accepting my apology :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions