Groups

Job help

Sorry, to anyone who, thinks this isn't the correct place for this.

I'm looking for a job. Any odd job would do, just so that i can make some money doing my summer holidays. I live in London.

I have tried almost everything i knew about.

Job-center
    Recruitment agencies
    Job sites
    Gumtree postings

But didn't had any luck soo far.

If some one could assist me in finding a job would be really grateful.

Im sure you guys out there can provide me with great ideas.

Thanks In Advance

Cheers

13 Comments

hooker.

Have you tried London Gumtree? You can look for jobs or post an ad asking for one if you describe the kinda thing you're after.

How about contacting a tourist industry based company- seeing as you only want a job during the summer- when they need more staff...
    or look on specific websites of your favourite shops?- usually they have a 'recruitment' or 'jobs' link at the bottom of their website...
    hope this helps
    good luck

I have seen lots of jobs around for "extras" in adult movies!

ODD JOBS GARDENING,COLLECTING SHOPPING FOR OLD FOLK,WINDOW CLEANING JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION AS TO WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT AND ALSO------NO NEED TO BE SORRY

Original Poster

Please... im not that desperate....for money... Im just a student, and want to earn some extra cash...

Hey I'm just trying to be helpful lmao there's lots of MILFS out there with lots of disposable income

Original Poster

intergeri

Hey I'm just trying to be helpful lmao there's lots of MILFS out there … Hey I'm just trying to be helpful lmao there's lots of MILFS out there with lots of disposable income

looks like you have some experience .....

My son is a student 17 but nearly 18 in less than 2 weeks and started his 1st job last saturday glass collecting in a night club.£6.25 an hour.So may be try clubs and pubs.

I don't live in London mate or I may well be able to help you out (_;)

Bit late now, but try the airports. The shops are always recruiting temps there (I work in world duty free, and they always have some summer temp jobs going). Ideally need to apply around easter time though as it takes a while to obtain security clearance, but something for future reference.

My neice just got a job in a National Trust cafe...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions