Groups

Job Interview tomorrow - bricking myself!!!

Would be ok if it wasn't an internal interview, and also where I know the other candidate really well.

Going to be soooo uncomfortable if I don't get it

Wish me luck

20 Comments

good luck xxxxx

Best of luck, you'll get it!

good luck m8, sure u will get it :thumbsup:

Good Luck:thumbsup:

time to memorise "oh I didnt really want it anyways....just saw the oppertunity for a bit of interview experience" :whistling: GL anyways!

Original Poster

cheers to everyone so far

It doesn't help cos I think it is a fit up and the spec is totally written for someone else, but I'm damn sure that I'm not going to let the other person walk into a job that I've been doing for the past 2 years (with no extra pay, or position, like this one carries!)

I also have a few little tricks up my sleeve - been planting them as I go along

good luck and let us know how u get on

Original Poster

treble99;6443279

good luck and let us know how u get on

might be a good job there is a cry emoticon then ;-)

bassman_uk;6443297

might be a good job there is a cry emoticon then ;-)

lol im sure you'll be fine :thumbsup:

Good luck

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/axiemeluv/good_luck_.gif

it'll be a breeze

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6443411

it'll be a breeze

fingers crossed

bassman_uk;6443258

cheers to everyone so far :)It doesn't help cos I think it is a fit up … cheers to everyone so far :)It doesn't help cos I think it is a fit up and the spec is totally written for someone else, but I'm damn sure that I'm not going to let the other person walk into a job that I've been doing for the past 2 years (with no extra pay, or position, like this one carries!)I also have a few little tricks up my sleeve - been planting them as I go along

Been there too, reading between the lines there's a preferred candidate, check other candidates nose and tongue for tell tale signs:whistling:

All the best but don't knock yourself if it doesn't go your way.

They do internal jobs now ??? Surely thats up to a doctor lol

Original Poster

cherishu2;6443613

They do internal jobs now ??? Surely thats up to a doctor lol

Not quite, but its going to be as uncomfortable as one (so I'd imagine!) :whistling:

bassman_uk;6443258

cheers to everyone so far :)It doesn't help cos I think it is a fit up … cheers to everyone so far :)It doesn't help cos I think it is a fit up and the spec is totally written for someone else, but I'm damn sure that I'm not going to let the other person walk into a job that I've been doing for the past 2 years (with no extra pay, or position, like this one carries!)I also have a few little tricks up my sleeve - been planting them as I go along

You have set booby traps:w00t:
    You forsaw this possibility, I see. Sucks ( or not if you get it:-D ).

Lots of good luck. :thumbsup:

all the best..good luck

Original Poster

UPDATE

Tense atmosphere here - interviews this afternoon - not had a good nights sleep, awake since 4am :-(

bassman_uk;6448769

UPDATETense atmosphere here - interviews this afternoon - not had a good … UPDATETense atmosphere here - interviews this afternoon - not had a good nights sleep, awake since 4am :-(

Good luck with your interview today.... I'm sure you'll do wonderfully

Original Poster

UPDATE

Won't find out today who got the job as the other candidate went home without wanting to know the outcome of the job interviews :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Another sleepless night ahead :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838
      2. love affairs2060
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61481
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17856381

See more discussions