Groups

Job offers

Just wanted to share my excitement.

Been looking for a new job for last 3 years. It's not that my current job is not good but I have been itching to make progress which has not been possible with my current employer. Have gone through about 50 interviews over 3 years, some I have been turned down on first step and some on 3rd interview stage so it's been an emotional bumpy ride to say the least.

However, I yesterday received TWO job offers which are both very very attractive. It's difficult to decide which one to go for now.

I guess my point is that what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Keep your chin up high and you will get what you've always wanted.

Any hint/tips on negotiation of package welcome.

Thanks

16 Comments

Congratulations

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WELL DONE X
    you are an inspiration to us all
    go with your gut instinct

Well done, but tell us more about the two job offers!

WELL DONE:)

Original Poster

Thanks guys/gals.

exmouthred: Unfortunately I can't say too much because of the nature of the role (trust me on that one0 but one is a fortune 10 company and the other is a very well known telecomm organisation. Theyre both consulting roles so I expect to be travelling pretty much globally a lot.

Congrats, sounds amazing!

Well done!

Cyrus

Thanks guys/gals.exmouthred: Unfortunately I can't say too much because … Thanks guys/gals.exmouthred: Unfortunately I can't say too much because of the nature of the role (trust me on that one0 but one is a fortune 10 company and the other is a very well known telecomm organisation. Theyre both consulting roles so I expect to be travelling pretty much globally a lot.

I totally understand. I'm looking at moving companies at the moment too.

Congratulations:D can you put in a word for me too lol, this is the type of roll i am applying for too.

Original Poster

Good luck to all in the same position as I have been for years.
    Hukd has one of the nicest communities.
    That's why I love this place

Well done OP

Nice 1 OP.

Well done hun x

Well done OP! I work in HR for a consultancy so have a lot of experience with packages, benefits, questions to ask etc. If you want any advice, please feel free to PM!

Congrats, I also have a new job after trying for 2 months. I also have an interview with Lloyds which was something I wanted to do and also Enterprise Rental. But now work for Dyson part time.

Original Poster

Thanks all - mixed feeling I have to say. Excited but somewhat apprehensive
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
      2. What to do?????56
      3. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      4. Now tv entertainment passes22

See more discussions