Groups

Job Search with Job Centre Plus

Hi I am looking for work but when I click on the Jobcentre Plus website it takes me to direct gov to search for jobs is it not possible to search direct with jobcentre plus anymore

thanks

17 Comments

Here you go works for me :thumbsup:
    ]Job c plus
    Good luck btw

Banned

markvirgo;7613468

Here you go works for me :thumbsup:]Job c plusGood luck btw

Did you read the original post

I think they have changed the way you search :thumbsup:

Original Poster

markvirgo;7613468

Here you go works for me :thumbsup:]Job c plusGood luck btw

yeah but it previously was powered with the green search bar etc and it goes into direct gov orange bar

just found it easier to use the jobcentre plus website

thanks for the help anyway mate

Banned

shedboy66;7613504

yeah but it previously was powered with the green search bar etc and it … yeah but it previously was powered with the green search bar etc and it goes into direct gov orange bar just found it easier to use the jobcentre plus websitethanks for the help anyway mate

Complain to the government.

Good luck in your search :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7613517

Complain to the government.Good luck in your search :thumbsup:

thanks my search is going nowhere fast finished my post grad last october and struggling to find anything at the mo

did read but missed the point :oops:
    Have you looked on your local papers website for their job section?.

Original Poster

markvirgo;7613547

did read but missed the point :oops:Have you looked on your local papers … did read but missed the point :oops:Have you looked on your local papers website for their job section?.

yeah checking everything at the mo since October i've applied for 90+ posts just hoping something comes up soon - getting bored of day time telly (actually its enough to drive me insane) i'm actually so bored i'm considering writing another dissertation just for the fun of it

Banned

shedboy66;7613530

thanks my search is going nowhere fast finished my post grad last october … thanks my search is going nowhere fast finished my post grad last october and struggling to find anything at the mo

I know how you feel.

I did a seasonal job at christmas for 5 weeks and I am now back to square one :-(

I'm with you on this. The new search is terrible!

Original Poster

DLM;7613606

I know how you feel.I did a seasonal job at christmas for 5 weeks and I … I know how you feel.I did a seasonal job at christmas for 5 weeks and I am now back to square one :-(

i couldn't even get a temp job over xmas - be good to get a job and serve a purpose in life :oops:

try Mcd's and suchlike they are always recruiting....until something better comes along if you dont like it

Banned

shedboy66;7613634

i couldn't even get a temp job over xmas - be good to get a job and serve … i couldn't even get a temp job over xmas - be good to get a job and serve a purpose in life :oops:

I know, I start turning into a couch potato after 2 weeks on the rock and roll :roll:

Original Poster

Boogie83e;7613688

http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/jcp/index.html :thumbsup:

still takes you to direct gov as soon as you click search mate

Original Poster

Boogie83e;7613740

Ooops! try … Ooops! try http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/Internet/setLocale.do?country=GB&language=en&page=/initialise.do

brilliant mate thanks for that how did you get to that page???

its so much easier to use than directgov

rep added :thumbsup:

shedboy66;7613799

brilliant mate thanks for that how did you get to that page???rep added … brilliant mate thanks for that how did you get to that page???rep added :thumbsup:

it was an old link in ie Favorites...:thinking:... all new links go to .gov!:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64522
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions