Job searching

Found 13th Feb
Hi, I'm a 15 year old girl looking for a way to earn money I can walk a dog, sing , draw so if anyone has a idea plz post below thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Im 33 and still finding it hard to get a job.
Hi @freaky_brogyn and welcome to the site I've amended your request slightly asking members to post in thread with their suggestions.

members - please keep all comments / suggestions age appropriate for the person making the request
17 Comments
Im 33 and still finding it hard to get a job.
Baby sit
Paper round
Glass collecter and potwash in your local pub/restarant.
Go to some boot sales, charity shops and buy a few bargains to resell. For little money you can buy old magazines and sell them on ebay check ebay for the types they sell well like cross stitch (for some reason). Get them for 10p each and selling for £1 and up.
Server/waitress or potwash at your local cafe/restaurant/pub.
I commed you looking at 15 good on you dont stop looking. You have to enjoy what you do and mostly have fun. Your still young.
You will go far with this attitude.
This may or may not be appropriate for you.
A friend of my daughter has been making good money appearing at children's parties as Disney princess characters, such as Snow White or Cinderella. The agency she works for supplies all the outfits and make-up. Apparently this is quite a common theme party for minted kids to have and opportunities are nationwide. She was 15 when she started.
airbus33017 m ago

You will go far with this attitude.This may or may not be appropriate for …You will go far with this attitude.This may or may not be appropriate for you. A friend of my daughter has been making good money appearing at children's parties as Disney princess characters, such as Snow White or Cinderella. The agency she works for supplies all the outfits and make-up. Apparently this is quite a common theme party for minted kids to have and opportunities are nationwide. She was 15 when she started.

She’s now 76 and plays the Wicked Witch of the East?
Be careful responding to any people who private message you,you could get all sorts of weirdos contacting you !
Hi @freaky_brogyn and welcome to the site I've amended your request slightly asking members to post in thread with their suggestions.

members - please keep all comments / suggestions age appropriate for the person making the request
KFC? MCD?
Most reputable employers will need you to be 16 , as you will need to provide them with your national insurance number . You might find someone prepared to let you dog walk or baby sit , however I would start with friends of your parents and other family members to get experience as you are still very young for strangers to trust you with their pets and children . Also I know at 15 everyone thinks they are invincible , but please make sure you put your safety first , and let your parents know your plans in advance. For example at 15 I wouldn't have wanted my daughter handing out her personal mobile number to strangers to tout for work , hence another reason to start with people you know, or have a connection to .

You say you can draw, why don't you have a look at some of the new greetings card online companies that have started to accept illustrations for cards on their websites . You won't make a fortune , if your designs get accepted you make a tiny commission each time they sell one .
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 14th Feb
Oneday779 h, 3 m ago

She’s now 76 and plays the Wicked Witch of the East?

LoL, not quite.
She's 20 now and still doing it in Uni holidays.

This is something similar.
mylittleprincessparties.co.uk
Edited by: "airbus330" 14th Feb
YouTube! it's safe, you can make videos of anything you like, even stay at home and make them. You'll make money obviously not straight away, but it will take some time until you get a certain ammount of views.
You say you can draw, what about using the likes of photoshop or gimp etc ?
If so why not freelance your artwork, logo designs, posters, flyers etc

Safe and secure as you work from home, work when you want as well, set your own rate as they won't know you're young.
Sites like fiverr and freelancer are good places to start, good luck
Ask local soft play places.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants