Job vacancies here!

I was thinking with the recession and that we should try help each other out with regards jobs, and applications, so here goes. If you know of any places with vacancies post them here.

Doesn't matter what kind of job anything goes, apart from selling yourself

I'll start

List updated on page 6

111 Comments

Original Poster

I know tesco are starting to take applications for christmas temps just now, with the chance of being hired beyond then if you impress them,

download and print of this application form
tesco-careers.com/use…pdf

then fill it in and hand it in at customer services

were are you based?

tottenham Football Club have vacancies

oh damm i really wanted a job selling myself

Cribert what a brilliant idea - even if this helps just one person then its been worthwhile

Rep to you!

bossyboots;6430925

Cribert what a brilliant idea - even if this helps just one person then … Cribert what a brilliant idea - even if this helps just one person then its been worthwhileRep to you!

+1

Original Poster

bossyboots;6430925

Cribert what a brilliant idea - even if this helps just one person then … Cribert what a brilliant idea - even if this helps just one person then its been worthwhileRep to you!

greg_68;6430938

+1

cheers guys:)

One of the delivery drivers at Domino's Pizza in Fratton, Portsmouth (me) just broke his hand! Vacancies there - they'll need about a dozen people to fill in for me! Seriously though, students are back so loads of drivers needed at Domino's!
tel: 02392 291291

if you want something really different,london ambulance are taking on student paramedics untill march 2010, you dont have to have a medical background

ive been told Argos are starting to take on extra staff/ xmas temps.

Original Poster

[email protected];6430970

One of the delivery drivers at Domino's Pizza in Fratton, Portsmouth (me) … One of the delivery drivers at Domino's Pizza in Fratton, Portsmouth (me) just broke his hand! Vacancies there - they'll need about a dozen people to fill in for me! Seriously though, students are back so loads of drivers needed at Domino's!tel: 02392 291291

Sheep87;6430971

if you want something really different,london ambulance are taking on … if you want something really different,london ambulance are taking on student paramedics untill march 2010, you dont have to have a medical background

snarff;6430977

Sainsburys online application … Sainsburys online application formhttp://www2.sainsburys.co.uk/aboutus/recruitment/Online+Application.htm

Abbielonglegs;6430978

nice one guys:thumbsup: the ambulance one sounds very interesting, also very rewarding

Abbielonglegs;6430978

+1

Application form here

argoscareers.com/chr…as/

Also worth checking out

[url]www.nhsjobs.co.uk[/url] and your local council's website for any vacancies :thumbsup:

Sheep87;6430971

if you want something really different,london ambulance are taking on … if you want something really different,london ambulance are taking on student paramedics untill march 2010, you dont have to have a medical background

Excellent tip! Checking it out now, thanks! Have some rep.

For anyone else: londonambulance.nhs.uk/wor…spx

they also have A&E support roles too ]linky

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6431005

+1Application form herehttp://www.argoscareers.com/christmas/ :)Also … +1Application form herehttp://www.argoscareers.com/christmas/ :)Also worth checking out[url]www.nhsjobs.co.uk[/url] and your local council's website for any vacancies :thumbsup:

great idea:)

lightbulb;6431011

Excellent tip! Checking it out now, thanks! Have some rep.For anyone … Excellent tip! Checking it out now, thanks! Have some rep.For anyone else: http://www.londonambulance.nhs.uk/working_for_us/current_vacancies/ambulance_staff/student_paramedic.aspx

yea i would have checked it out if i didnt live in scotland!
cheers for the link

toys r us always looking for xmas staff!

toysrus.co.uk/inf…jsf

abive linky not for xmas staff but might be good to get urself into system as they always advertise in my local one

Great idea cribert have some rep :thumbsup:

I need a flash/actionscript developer who has excellent maths skills to develop some flash apps for the medical industry.

An Iphone/Android developer wouldn't go amiss either.

Most shops will be taking on extra temporary staff for the Xmas period.

Original Poster

DKLS;6431048

I need a flash/actionscript developer who has excellent maths skills to … I need a flash/actionscript developer who has excellent maths skills to develop some flash apps for the medical industry.An Iphone/Android developer wouldn't go amiss either.

I have someone in mind! give me till tonight and ill ask them

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6431051

Most shops will be taking on extra temporary staff for the Xmas period.

yep:thumbsup:everywhere will need extra hands during the xmas period

ths really is fantastic - look at all the helpful replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Royal Mail sorting offices normally take on extra around this time too

Your local council website has jobs listed,cleaners,caretakers etc.

This maybe the wrong place for this...
People are always looking for good trustworthy tradespeople in all lines of work.
I have lots of friends of put off getting things done cos they do not know who they can trust.
Anyone have any ideas how to suggest good ones who are in a quiet period with ways that peeps can check them out first.

queenlush;6431114

Royal Mail sorting offices normally take on extra around this time too

]http//rm…asp

WoolyM;6431144

This maybe the wrong place for this...People are always looking for good … This maybe the wrong place for this...People are always looking for good trustworthy tradespeople in all lines of work. I have lots of friends of put off getting things done cos they do not know who they can trust. Anyone have any ideas how to suggest good ones who are in a quiet period with ways that peeps can check them out first.

If you are looking for car repairs you can try the good garage scheme which unsurprisingly is at ]http//ww….uk

hunchback;6431166

If you are looking for car repairs you can try the good garage scheme … If you are looking for car repairs you can try the good garage scheme which unsurprisingly is at ]http://www.goodgaragescheme.co.uk

Added to favourites. Know of anything similar for home based stuff?

WoolyM;6431189

Not that I can think of although no doubt someone on here will come up with something! :thumbsup:

WoolyM;6431189

Maybe start a new thread:thumbsup:

Any motor mechanic jobs ????? leicester

Sheep87;6430971

I'm sure thats nots as bad as it sounds :-D

WoolyM;6431269

lol why does it sound bad?

WoolyM;6431269

Oh you've opened up a can of worms there ;-)

Sheep87;6431364

lol why does it sound bad?

I was wearing my silly hat when I read it. Could see comedy in that statement

WoolyM;6431386

I was wearing my silly hat when I read it. Could see comedy in that … I was wearing my silly hat when I read it. Could see comedy in that statement

lol ok.

its definaltly a great job - its the one im doing so i know its a great job, although not for everyone!

Do tescos have a list of vacancy positions any where?

Nick_;6431450

tesco-careers.com/hom…ons

Nick_;6431450

you have to check instore
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions