Jobs for a 16 year old bolton?

Found 21st Jun 2013
Hi my sons applied for a few jobs in retail just wondering what other jobs are available for him really

thank you
Community Updates
  1. Misc
  2. Bolton
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Bolton
28 Comments
I had a job in a garden centre when i was at college.
Was fairly decent.
amfan

I had a job in a garden centre when i was at college.Was fairly decent.

Sounds very exciting.
Banned
What the heck is a 16 year old bolton ?
Banned
goldmax

What the heck is a 16 year old bolton ?

haha. he's probably 16 years old and from Bolton.

and have you McDonald's?
Banned

and haveyou tried McDonald's?[/quote]
saifrulz12

haha. he's probably 16 years old and from Bolton.and have you McDonald's?

It might not be the case? Granted it is a town in Greater Manchester, in the North West of England.

But what about Micheal Bolton............ same name, there seems to be some confusion here that needs clearing up.

Edited by: "OldEnglish" 21st Jun 2013
saifrulz12

and haveyou tried McDonald's?

Had one for my lunch, thanks

Edited by: "DestinyCalls815" 21st Jun 2013
Original Poster
sorry for the confusion I meant he's in Bolton

and ill tell him to try McDonalds

thank you
Try any local business' that do packing etc. When I was that age that's the type of work I did. Gave me a some money and didn't need to stand over a greasy fryer all day. Other than that, retail or sport centers may be looking for someone.
Maybe ask your son what he wants to do?

Then apply for jobs hes interested in?

Just a thought.....
Golf sale sign post agent.
Join a recruitment agency which find you different part time jobs and then you get offered a perm job with that company when you find a decent place
Banned
paper boy
EastLondon

Join a recruitment agency which find you different part time jobs and … Join a recruitment agency which find you different part time jobs and then you get offered a perm job with that company when you find a decent place

Don't do that if he's planning on college/university, a relatively poor wage at 16 will seem like loads of money and he'll be reluctant to carry on with education.
A 16 year old Michael Bolton. You're raising a clone? Maybe he could get a job at some sort of carnival freak show?
Toilet cleaner!
Rent boy ??
Try local call centres
ChrisUK

Rent boy ??

That's my turf!
Try hotels and restaurants. Hotels are always after porters, waiters and pot washers. Restaurants may be looking for waiters and pot washers
street urchin

seriously, how inept at employment do you have to be to ask people for suggestions on where to get a basic job? christ.
maybe that was a little harsh.

i recommend nuclear physicist, architect or vet.
I'm from Bolton. I heard about job going once, although it could have just been a rumour.

Have you considered moving?
Banned
Is this a srs thread?
chimney sweeper?
Banned
danmc

I'm from Bolton. I heard about job going once, although it could have … I'm from Bolton. I heard about job going once, although it could have just been a rumour.Have you considered moving?

Blowies don't count dan X)
2sly

Is this a srs thread?

Prob as srs as the "I killed my dog on a golf course and can't find its body" thread.
2sly

Blowies don't count dan X)

Definitely no work in Bolton then.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants