Groups
    EXPIRED

Jodi ticoult new book picture perfect

Hi im desperate to get this book for a present does any one know where i can buy at a cheap price rep added for help many thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

cheapest i can see it is £7.49 at waterstones

It's available on-line from Asda for £7 with free delivery! Usually dispatched within 3 days. May be instore too.

Original Poster

Rubberluver;6886935

It's available on-line from Asda for £7 with free delivery! Usually … It's available on-line from Asda for £7 with free delivery! Usually dispatched within 3 days. May be instore too.

cheers it does not say if its hardback though dont want to risk it if ill end up with the paperback version rep added though cheers

shamus1975;6887809

cheers it does not say if its hardback though dont want to risk it if ill … cheers it does not say if its hardback though dont want to risk it if ill end up with the paperback version rep added though cheers

I noticed it didn't say whether it was hardback or not, but if it's any help, its RRP is £14.99, as is most if not all her hardbacks (£7.99 for paperbacks), and I think the cover it's showing is only on the hardback edition. Hope that helps!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
      2. One for the mathmaticians3150
      3. Bearded chat917
      4. What would be HELL to you?3459

See more discussions