Joe Hart.

Found 15th May
Dropped by Gareth Southgate,won't be going to the world cup.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
England will be coming home early anyway.
He should stick to terrible adverts the tart
Edited by: "andy186186" 15th May
33 Comments
Good, an excellent city defense made him look far better than he was. Plus thinking just about England, no one was ready to compete with him for the position in the past.
He should stick to terrible adverts the tart
Edited by: "andy186186" 15th May
Got a source on this? I thought the squad was set to be announced tomorrow.
RossD893 m ago

Got a source on this? I thought the squad was set to be announced tomorrow.

He was told yesterday.
AW007911 m ago

He was told yesterday.

Yea, but have you got a source? I'm guessing this is It as I can't find news of it anywhere else - thesun.co.uk/spo…ed/

I'll wait for the team to be announced before believing it or otherwise, but if true I don't think it's a bad thing if he is dropped. His form doesn't merit a place, and experience only gets you so far. Southgate seems to regard form more highly than previous England managers, which is refreshing, so I could believe it is true.
Edited by: "RossD89" 15th May
Maybe they could pick one from the Top 4 out of the premier league hang on that’s right we prefer a better league than a better national squad!
RossD892 m ago

Yea, but have you got a source? I'm guessing this is It as I can't find …Yea, but have you got a source? I'm guessing this is It as I can't find news of it anywhere else - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6288507/england-squad-world-cup-2018-joe-hart-dropped/

Yes.
Good.
AW007919 m ago

Along with 29 others, might be stating the obvious but only the two finalists last the duration of it.

How early England come home is very much up for speculation, some might argue they never actually left blighty if they do as badly as feared.

As for Hart I have always liked him but he has been steadily getting worse for a good few years now so if true it is the right decision.

If Palace tool Gareth 'yes sir' Southgate can drop him he can drop a good few others too, he's always been the youth meister so bring the kids in as they can't do any worse than the 'established' ones did two years ago.
I hope the English lads are ready for the extra rough treatment they're going to get, the anti-English feeling in the planet is a bit higher than usual as of late.

I just hope the lads are ready for it and meet it with the highest professionalism (that young lass representing the uk in the eurovision song contest is an excellent example of total professionalism in the face of eejitism).

Wishing them all the very best of British, God bless them.
good, now get Shelvey on the plane ffs, need a CM who will actually pass forward
tryn2help37 m ago

I hope the English lads are ready for the extra rough treatment they're …I hope the English lads are ready for the extra rough treatment they're going to get, the anti-English feeling in the planet is a bit higher than usual as of late.I just hope the lads are ready for it and meet it with the highest professionalism (that young lass representing the uk in the eurovision song contest is an excellent example of total professionalism in the face of eejitism).Wishing them all the very best of British, God bless them.

I have tried to say thank you for your classy post 3 times now, each time it's been deleted

Seems lots of posts I do around this time of day get deleted
AW00792 h, 55 m ago

If we play like we did against Holland & Italy I see no reason why we can't have a good tournament, if the above is true it looks
like Southgate isn't going to just play the big names for the sake of it which is an added bonus.
Here's hoping Kane, Sterling, Lingard & some of the other lads bring some club form to the national team for a change.
deleted1315437
stgeorge1 h, 48 m ago

If we play like we did against Holland & Italy I see no reason why we …If we play like we did against Holland & Italy I see no reason why we can't have a good tournament, if the above is true it looks like Southgate isn't going to just play the big names for the sake of it which is an added bonus.Here's hoping Kane, Sterling, Lingard & some of the other lads bring some club form to the national team for a change.

No chance.
Joe must be relieved.
AW00796 h, 34 m ago

Are Iceland in the WC?
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 15th May
stgeorge3 h, 39 m ago

If we play like we did against Holland & Italy I see no reason why we …If we play like we did against Holland & Italy I see no reason why we can't have a good tournament, if the above is true it looks like Southgate isn't going to just play the big names for the sake of it which is an added bonus.Here's hoping Kane, Sterling, Lingard & some of the other lads bring some club form to the national team for a change.

Hope we take shelvey Duffy and trent
Chasloyal4 h, 4 m ago

I have tried to say thank you for your classy post 3 times now, each time …I have tried to say thank you for your classy post 3 times now, each time it's been deleted Seems lots of posts I do around this time of day get deleted

Probably by the Scottish moderator ;).
stgeorge4 h, 5 m ago

Neither of those teams qualified. That's how good they are!
Hardshoulder4 h, 20 m ago

good, now get Shelvey on the plane ffs, need a CM who will actually pass …good, now get Shelvey on the plane ffs, need a CM who will actually pass forward

Who?
stgeorge4 h, 11 m ago

There are always pessimists every at every international football tournament. But looking at your user name, I think you might be at the opposite end of the spectrum
Wilshere not going (according to TalkSport)

I hope they’re right. He’s so overrated
u66454136 m ago

Wilshere not going (according to TalkSport)I hope they’re right. He’s so ov …Wilshere not going (according to TalkSport)I hope they’re right. He’s so overrated

He's so over sensitive you mean, decent enough player but only has to look at an opposition defender and he's out injured for 3 months
.MUFC.4 h, 1 m ago

Neither of those teams qualified. That's how good they are!

We still played very good at times. I'm not deluded, I know there is almost no chance we will win it but if some of the players bring a bit of club form to the team & Southgate gets the balance right we might surprise a few people for a change.
We need to include Zaha, he's got the ability to be our wild card and surprise a few teams.
Dilithium59 m ago

We need to include Zaha, he's got the ability to be our wild card and …We need to include Zaha, he's got the ability to be our wild card and surprise a few teams.

Doesn't he play for Ivory Coast?
RChew16 m ago

Yeah, was born in ivory Coast.
RChew9 h, 34 m ago

Damn, quite right.

Well to to be fair he's one footed and has a weakness in defence
Dilithium4 h, 9 m ago

Damn, quite right. Well to to be fair he's one footed and has a weakness …Damn, quite right. Well to to be fair he's one footed and has a weakness in defence

But he's still better than Fabian Delph who the BBC described as versatile - meaning, presumably, that he's no good no matter what position he plays in.
RChew2 m ago

But he's still better than Fabian Delph who the BBC described as versatile …But he's still better than Fabian Delph who the BBC described as versatile - meaning, presumably, that he's no good no matter what position he plays in.

Versatile in respects of Delph simply means he can do the ironing or make the tea, someone's got to do it.
@Hardshoulder I can't seem to reply to your message.
Hardshoulder15th May

good, now get Shelvey on the plane ffs, need a CM who will actually pass …good, now get Shelvey on the plane ffs, need a CM who will actually pass forward

Yeah, he's a better keeper than hart also
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants