Joey Barton has been re-signed by Burnley

41 replies
Found 20th Dec 2016
BREAKING: @BurnleyOfficial agree deal to re-sign Joey Barton until end of the season #SSNHQ

41 Comments

Original Poster

BREAKING: @BurnleyOfficial agree deal to re-sign Joey Barton until end of the season #SSNHQ

That's a hot deal

Thank God we got rid of him at Rangers, now someone else can have the hassle

Original Poster

Agent004

Thank God we got rid of him at Rangers, now someone else can have the … Thank God we got rid of him at Rangers, now someone else can have the hassle

i just wonder how long it will go from re-sign to resign will he last the end of the season

Original Poster

Burnley FCVerified account
‏@BurnleyOfficial
BREAKING: Joey Barton set to re-sign for Burnley on a short-term deal until the end of the season, subject to international clearance.
Whats the international clearance have to do with it

Edited by: "archer1204" 20th Dec 2016

Banned

Good

Now he has enough money to sue Jean Hatchet for every penny she has

archer1204

i just wonder how long it will go from re-sign to resign will he last the … i just wonder how long it will go from re-sign to resign will he last the end of the season

So, who do you reckon will be getting relegated with Burnley this season?
Edited by: "RonChew" 20th Dec 2016

Original Poster

RonChew

So, who do you reckon will be getting relegated with Burnley this season?

Thats a toughee but i reckon the 2 that are there at the moment Sunderland to scrape it but the way Palace are playing will be lucky to escape what you think

YouDontWantToKnow

GoodNow he has enough money to sue Jean Hatchet for every penny she has

Why would Joey Barton want to sue Jean Hatchet?

Banned

RonChew

Why would Joey Barton want to sue Jean Hatchet?

Why are you asking after 15 minutes of reading my comment?

archer1204

Thats a toughee but i reckon the 2 that are there at the moment … Thats a toughee but i reckon the 2 that are there at the moment Sunderland to scrape it but the way Palace are playing will be lucky to escape what you think

I was hoping for Man Utd but I think they've nearly got enough points already to stay up. (_;)

Seriously though, it must be Sunderland's year and probably Hull, Swansea or Palace. But any team from West Brom down could go on a bad run in the New Year.

we need him back badly thankyou

Original Poster

RonChew

I was hoping for Man Utd but I think they've nearly got enough points … I was hoping for Man Utd but I think they've nearly got enough points already to stay up. (_;)Seriously though, it must be Sunderland's year and probably Hull, Swansea or Palace. But any team from West Brom down could go on a bad run in the New Year.

like the manu comment

YouDontWantToKnow

Why are you asking after 15 minutes of reading my comment?

I'm sorry. Do you not respond if people don't ask questions quickly enough.

I suspect that the answer is that, as seems to be becoming increasingly common, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. But, if there is a connection between Joey Barton and Jean Hatchet, do enlighten us.

Banned

Ever thought about starting your own twitter feed archer?

He's better away from the zombies

One good season in the championship is pretty much all he has done in football. Shown up totally in Scotland which really does not bode well for him in the Barclays international league.

Good news. Decent player and Burnley have a chance to stay up.

Should have been a good signing, but the fact he got caught for doing the same thing as (dare i mention him) Ian Black signed his termination.

Hopefully Rangers have decent lawyers now and his contract is terminated for breach of contract as opposed to "mutual agreement" and being paid off.

Just need young Rossiter to recover from injury now.

The Premiership is a joke.
Edited by: "waterloo" 20th Dec 2016

Original Poster

shabbird

Good news. Decent player and Burnley have a chance to stay up.

Who do you support then

waterloo

The Premiership is a joke.

Not as funny as the Scottish Premier League.

RonChew

Not as funny as the Scottish Premier League.

Football in general is **** but premiership is a load of selfie taking, happy clapping wrong uns in the stands and lets not talk about the players.
Edited by: "waterloo" 20th Dec 2016

waterloo

Football in general is **** but premiership is a load of selfie taking, … Football in general is **** but premiership is a load of selfie taking, happy clapping wrong uns in the stands and lets not talk about the players.

The football can be quite entertaining in the Premiership.

Personally, I'd rather watch Barcelona or Real Madrid if I want to see the best football or go to a League 1 or 2 game where the fans really care about their teams.

RonChew

The football can be quite entertaining in the Premiership. Personally, … The football can be quite entertaining in the Premiership. Personally, I'd rather watch Barcelona or Real Madrid if I want to see the best football or go to a League 1 or 2 game where the fans really care about their teams.

Thats me, be at my place tomorrow night should be a good atmosphere for a change.

waterloo

Thats me, be at my place tomorrow night should be a good atmosphere for a … Thats me, be at my place tomorrow night should be a good atmosphere for a change.

Millwall v Charlton? I'm tempted but I do remember being chased by a mob of braying Millwall supporters many years ago... Luckily I could run fast back in the day.

When can I add him to my fantasy premier league squad?

RonChew

Millwall v Charlton? I'm tempted but I do remember being chased by a mob … Millwall v Charlton? I'm tempted but I do remember being chased by a mob of braying Millwall supporters many years ago... Luckily I could run fast back in the day.

Did you try and insult them?

shauneco

Did you try and insult them?

Why would I do that? They weren't ManU prawn sandwich eaters.

RonChew

Why would I do that? They weren't ManU prawn sandwich eaters.

Just careful who you pick fights with in future, Next time they might catch up with you.

shauneco

Just careful who you pick fights with in future, Next time they might … Just careful who you pick fights with in future, Next time they might catch up with you.

I don't think that football now is quite the same as it was in the 1970s and 1980s. If it was, you wouldn't get me in the same town as a football match on a Saturday. (For those of you that don't know anything outside the Premier League, that's the traditional day on which league games are played at 3PM)

DomBhoy10

​i wish he stayed haha

RonChew

I don't think that football now is quite the same as it was in the 1970s … I don't think that football now is quite the same as it was in the 1970s and 1980s. If it was, you wouldn't get me in the same town as a football match on a Saturday. (For those of you that don't know anything outside the Premier League, that's the traditional day on which league games are played at 3PM)

Thankfully not.

Great move for Joey. Moving from an amateurish team in a 2-bit league to the EPL - he must be delighted

RonChew

Millwall v Charlton? I'm tempted but I do remember being chased by a mob … Millwall v Charlton? I'm tempted but I do remember being chased by a mob of braying Millwall supporters many years ago... Luckily I could run fast back in the day.

3-1 Smashed em

So joey barton just signs for burnley then 2 days later is charged by the fa for betting on 1260 matches over ten year period unreal oO

Banned

waterloo

So joey barton just signs for burnley then 2 days later is charged by the … So joey barton just signs for burnley then 2 days later is charged by the fa for betting on 1260 matches over ten year period unreal oO

The FA wont get away with that one keeping in mind no one would give him a contract.

Small fine.

YouDontWantToKnow

The FA wont get away with that one keeping in mind no one would give him … The FA wont get away with that one keeping in mind no one would give him a contract. Small fine.

True he only got a 1 match ban for betting when at rangers.
Happy christmas

The perfect combination
Joey Barton, a weighted sack and a canal.
Maybe add his brother in there too.

DomBhoy10

It's all about the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

WATP !!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this expensive?12
    2. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop44
    3. 48 hour working time directive711
    4. MacBook55

See more discussions