jOG: The Body Motion Controller ordered months ago pre order and now dispatched £10.00 cheaper than advertised price on Play.com

Found 22nd Apr 2009
Ordered 3 of these from play.com, must be at least 6 months ago at £14.99 a pop and checked price as just got dispatch note and now £24.99.

Anyone want one lol.

10 Comments

Just had a look at these. Are they any good? What are you selling them for?

Original Poster

Banana79;4998505

What are they?!

I dont know just seen them months ago for half the retail price as a pre release price.

play.com/Gam…tml

rbquk;4998523

I dont know just seen them months ago for half the retail price as a pre … I dont know just seen them months ago for half the retail price as a pre release price.http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/5984856/jOG-The-Body-Motion-Controller/Product.html

Doesnt look official.

Just got mail that 4 items have been shipped at £14.99 - ordered mine last year as well

So keep a couple sell a couple make a few quid.

i dont really see the point to them....the games they showed them using dont make much sense to me...who 'jogs' when playing a fighting game or tennis?
This is basically a cheaper version of teh jogging thing on wii fit, where you just put the remote in a pocket and jog...cant seen any real benefit to them...

Supermod

lil_tiger;4999048

i dont really see the point to them....the games they showed them using … i dont really see the point to them....the games they showed them using dont make much sense to me...who 'jogs' when playing a fighting game or tennis?This is basically a cheaper version of teh jogging thing on wii fit, where you just put the remote in a pocket and jog...cant seen any real benefit to them...

This doubles as a pedometer for when you are playing games too.

Supermod

I could have ordered one at £15 but decided against it as Play.com kept putting the release date back as they had to guess at first.

It would be interesting to see how you get on with it OP.

Original Poster

Siddy;4998771

Just got mail that 4 items have been shipped at £14.99 - ordered mine … Just got mail that 4 items have been shipped at £14.99 - ordered mine last year as wellSo keep a couple sell a couple make a few quid.

My thoughts as well and made a fiver each on them lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244865
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564096
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1313
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769227

See more discussions