Groups

Joggler

Don't know if anyone else is still playing around with theirs, but I just found this site which is really bril: l gforums.de/jug…tml
    Got fed up of various flavours of linux but this seems to have most things coverered - opera browser, squeezebox etc.

4 Comments

have you tried it?
    Edited by: "dt_matthews" 7th Jun 2011

What's wrong with linux? Running 11.04 on mine everything works flawless!

Original Poster

dt_matthews

have you tried it?

Yes, have tried it - took a while to install all the tools and aps but it is all good now. Squeezebox links up with my PC OK and I can play audio books happily in bedroom now!
    I found problems getting win32 discimager to write linux on most of the usb drives I own - the only one that worked was the largest to stick out the side. Now I just have the neatest little SD reader from dealextreme and when you use Opera the keyboard automatically pops up on screen. I found with linux that the keyboard and brightness symbols were too close together on the top bar and was forever hitting the wrong one. I agree that linux is more capable but for now I like the P'n'P offering.

impressed so far although installing the additional skin temporarily (until uninstall) bust the tango UI...
    Edited by: "dt_matthews" 9th Jun 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012474
      2. GCSE Results day910
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3652
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846351

See more discussions