EXPIRED

Johann Strauss Gala Competition (closes 31st Jan 2005_

For your chance to win two tickets to the show at the Pavilion Theatre on Friday 4 February 2005 simply answer the following question correctly. bic.co.uk/Com…asp >> Click here to Enter <<

Answer - 19th Century

6 Comments

Thanks for this + the answer davemichael

Thanks, filled in answer and my name, just filling in my email addy when accidently pressed 'enter' key and it said thanks for your entry. So i've blown my chance as i didn't finish my email addy!!!!

leonie_2k5

Thanks, filled in answer and my name, just filling in my email addy when … Thanks, filled in answer and my name, just filling in my email addy when accidently pressed 'enter' key and it said thanks for your entry. So i've blown my chance as i didn't finish my email addy!!!!

lol

Use a different e-mail address

I've only got one!!! oh well, i've entered plenty of other comps

Thanks dave.
Frankly didnt know the answer but than you Dave have entered the answer.Lets see whether lucky this time

Original Poster

I hope the answer was the one given in the first paragraph on the competitions page

This magical show recreating the beauty and romance of the grand … This magical show recreating the beauty and romance of the grand ballrooms of 19th century Vienna is back with a sparkling new programme of Strauss Family favourites.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Take a break issue 332223
    2. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2121
    3. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
    4. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2424

See more discussions