john and edward got most votes on sunday

39 replies
Found 27th Oct 2009
so which haters have converted into liking them
speak up

39 Comments

Ive always liked them. GO JEDWARD!!!!!! :-D

Must confess, I've got a grudging respect for them for even getting up on stage after all the abuse they got initially.

They can't sing a note, but their dance routines are hilarious (talking part in oops I did it again for instance).....

I voted for them. Sorry!!

I actually think it would be quite funny if they won or at least got to the final.

:giggle:

How do you know they had the most votes?

people seem to be voting just to annoy simon now-remember michelle mcmanus? this program has run its course now methinks.

Original Poster

civms47;6706721

Must confess, I've got a grudging respect for them for even getting up on … Must confess, I've got a grudging respect for them for even getting up on stage after all the abuse they got initially.They can't sing a note, but their dance routines are hilarious (talking part in oops I did it again for instance).....

that was well funny especially the bit when they were chatting each other up

whatsThePoint;6706716

that is so funny that people give Simon money by voting at all

This.

I don't understand the fuss about this. Simon Cowell is laughing to the bank every year with this, mighty fee for doing the show + gets to sign the act for a paltry £1m (i think).

I still can't stand them i'm afraid :thinking:
But the dancing girls all around them well that's another ball game :-D

Original Poster

ssparx;6706732

How do you know they had the most votes?

flicking through the channels and five news were talking about it

Original Poster

renown;6706753

I still can't stand them i'm afraid :thinking:

same here

I know there's an unwritten rule in Brit society about vouching for the underdog, but come on! Voting for these morons only serves to eliminate those who have a modicum of talent.

moob;6706785

I know there's an unwritten rule in Brit society about vouching for the … I know there's an unwritten rule in Brit society about vouching for the underdog, but come on! Voting for these morons only serves to eliminate those who have a modicum of talent.

I take it your not that keen on them then :whistling:

Original Poster

moob;6706785

I know there's an unwritten rule in Brit society about vouching for the … I know there's an unwritten rule in Brit society about vouching for the underdog, but come on! Voting for these morons only serves to eliminate those who have a modicum of talent.

+1

renown;6706753

I still can't stand them i'm afraid :thinking:But the dancing girls all … I still can't stand them i'm afraid :thinking:But the dancing girls all around them well that's another ball game :-D

+1 ! them girls dancing around them were so hot ! shame they had to dance around them to idiots though lol

GET THEM OUT!!!!

renown;6706799

I take it your not that keen on them then :whistling:

They're are pathetic - and that's me being kind.:whistling:

what on earth are the people in this country thinking!!! Urgh.

Banned

moob;6706785

And will hopefully kill the show:thumbsup:

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;6706864

Just as well no one with a modicum of talent has been voted off yet then

danyl johnsen was close to getting voted off and he's quite good

whatsThePoint;6706864

Just as well no one with a modicum of talent has been voted off yet then

I think everyone bar the aforementioned have a modicum of talent - but only a modicum.:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;6706875

And will hopefully kill the show:thumbsup:

no chance:)

atigona;6706879

but a cocky git:)

whatsThePoint;6706986

I expect most people have found them more entertaining than the others, … I expect most people have found them more entertaining than the others, it may not be because of their singing but its a talent none the less

For the car crash TV entertainment, I suppose so. I find it cringeworthy.

borolad94;6706713

that is definately not a well thought through nickname :lol:

atigona;6706879

quite good yes, but lucie is the best singer in the comp hands down

moob;6706785

If tou had a modicum of talent you wouldn't be on the show. I vote for them every week. :thumbsup:

micoo;6707048

quite good yes, but lucie is the best singer in the comp hands down

You just fancy her...

what would be nice if they actually give the number of votes each act as on the vote off rather than just say the names be nice to know how many each got in end

jasonrat;6707037

but its a singing talent show not a cocky git show]just look at the … but its a singing talent show not a cocky git show]just look at the state of morrisey he sings some miserable songs has a flower in his backside and still a bit weird

Thats why he wont win,
Too cocky to get the votes:thumbsup:

Flodd;6707217

You just fancy her...

true :lol:

but she is the bets singer :lol:

Original Poster

they're talking about it on five

Flodd;6707199

If tou had a modicum of talent you wouldn't be on the show. I vote for … If tou had a modicum of talent you wouldn't be on the show. I vote for them every week. :thumbsup:

You're clearly barking mad...:lol:

I hope JEDWARD win just to see Cowell's face when he hands them a £1M record deal..

I think there is only one act that we look forward to each week to see what they are going to do.....................yep it's Jedward!!!!;-)

At first they annoyed me,now I think they are hilariously entertaining:-D

Sounds like a betting scam :x

Flodd;6707217

You just fancy her...

So do I she's quite hot :thumbsup:

I wonder how many of the people voting for the muppets will be rushing out to buy their album come next.....

hmmmmmm

borolad94;6706713

Jedward, love it :-D

muckypup;6707855

I think there is only one act that we look forward to each week to see … I think there is only one act that we look forward to each week to see what they are going to do.....................yep it's Jedward!!!!;-)At first they annoyed me,now I think they are hilariously entertaining:-D

+1!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    2. disneyland paris tickets44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    4. Amazon deliveries36

See more discussions