Groups

john bishop

guys a ledgend in my eyes now

seen him on loadsa different shows but just seen him on j.ross show and

1. didnt realise he had a really good job before getting into comedy and

2. the story about how he got back with his wife was just great

good luck to the man , very funny dude

only thing i hate is how can he look so young and have all his hair with 3 sons so old grr

6 Comments

yes very funny :lol: badger fanny :lol:

i seen him for the firstt ime the other week on the appollo show, very funny guy, had a look to find if he had any dvd's out and it's not due out until novemeber!

seems to be everywhere at the moment, he was on 8 out of 10 cats tonght at the same time he was on johnathon ross.

looking forward to seeing more of him, came across as a really nice guy on johnathon ross tonight

Original Poster

souljacker;7827440

i seen him for the firstt ime the other week on the appollo show, very … i seen him for the firstt ime the other week on the appollo show, very funny guy, had a look to find if he had any dvd's out and it's not due out until novemeber!seems to be everywhere at the moment, he was on 8 out of 10 cats tonght at the same time he was on johnathon ross.looking forward to seeing more of him, came across as a really nice guy on johnathon ross tonight

seen loads of shows over last 5 years and found him very funny but jr show tonight showed hes a top bloke also

no stations above himself like others out there

Yer only just recently heard/seen him, seems to be getting big now thought. Seen him in lots of shows recently seems pretty funny

and handsome to boot mmm

What job did he have before comedy? i missed most of his appearance on j.ross
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114448
      2. word association Game73844440
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543731
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1528

See more discussions