Groups

John is back..............

Still a dab hand with his bow and arrow. More Rambo :oops:

youtube.com/wat…rjQ

What is next for Stallone, retirement clearly isnt on his list!

12 Comments

Admin

Look at his face for goodness sake!! He looks like he's made out of plastacine!!!

Wooooooo Hooooooooo - Rambo saves the world from World War 26 from his wheelchair with only a Swiss Army Knife and his Barclaycard. :w00t:

Admin

Wonder if Sly is going to turn into one of those head-in-a-jar things that are on Futurama. :? In another millenia he could be still churning out films that should never have gone past the second sequel.

Maybe. :giggle:

I can picture that now. All the Hollywood greats sat on a shelf in their jars except for Tom Cruise who's been shoved in a safe rambling about Scientology. :-D

Admin

Along with John Travolta, His hair implants cryogenically frozen for the rest of time.

juliet_bravo

Along with John Travolta, His hair implants cryogenically frozen for the … Along with John Travolta, His hair implants cryogenically frozen for the rest of time.

:giggle:

And sorry OP. :oops:

Admin

Yeah sorry OP- back to Sly Rubberface...
    I can't believe he's making another one :roll: He's about 70 now isn't he?

Banned

John Is back ...... more like jon has just got up :-D morning

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Yeah sorry OP- back to Sly Rubberface...I can't believe he's making … Yeah sorry OP- back to Sly Rubberface...I can't believe he's making another one :roll: He's about 70 now isn't he?

No need to apologise haha

Hopefully this is his last! But I said that with Rocky 6 - hmmm.

Syzable

I can picture that now. All the Hollywood greats sat on a shelf in their … I can picture that now. All the Hollywood greats sat on a shelf in their jars except for Tom Cruise who's been shoved in a safe rambling about Scientology. :-D

They could probably fit his whole body in one of those jars:giggle: he is kinda small

Banned

Looks ****in awesome - I saw the extended trailer a few months back

Sorry to spoil it all for you, but that trailers fake the real story is Rambo gets into a fight in the local post office with Uncle Albert over pension money. :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?910
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1927
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767277
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526

See more discussions