Found 19th Dec 2016
Any discount codes please? xx

5 Comments

Sign up for a John Lewis reward card and they will mail you a £50 off £100 spend voucher. I signed up a week ago and got this voucher in the mail two days later; it is valid until 31 December but is uniquely linked to your reward card...

Original Poster

hostime

Sign up for a John Lewis reward card and they will mail you a £50 off … Sign up for a John Lewis reward card and they will mail you a £50 off £100 spend voucher. I signed up a week ago and got this voucher in the mail two days later; it is valid until 31 December but is uniquely linked to your reward card...

Thank you x

hostime

Sign up for a John Lewis reward card and they will mail you a £50 off … Sign up for a John Lewis reward card and they will mail you a £50 off £100 spend voucher. I signed up a week ago and got this voucher in the mail two days later; it is valid until 31 December but is uniquely linked to your reward card...

Wow all I get is £5 off £50

JL don't do discount codes

I haven't seen anywhere about JL discounts. Having said that, they surpass all others with their 2 year warranty on Electronics and a super service.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769460
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2154
    4. Wow apple you really are bad1217

See more discussions