John Lewis buying online or instore

Today JL is opening their store for boxing day, is there any differences in prices between instore and online? I want to buy a TV, if I buy it instore can they do delivery to home?

9 Comments

I bought mine online...personally I wouldn't by from the store as danger of breakage or damage etc . ..but would buy other things in store than online if I had jl near by

Prices can be far cheaper in store especially clothing. Not sure about home delivery but a quick call to customer service will answer that

I got a coat in store which isn't even online in the color I wanted...

if buying a large object, like a large tv or furniture, id advise you read reviews on their courier service ! 1 star out of 5 from thousands of independent reviews.
i knowingly paid more at richor sounds for my 55" tv yesterday rather than risk their dreadful courier service.

Original Poster

thanks for the info

Good grief.

What has happened to John Lewis ? I have read some trustpilot reviews and they are frankly awful !!! this used to be a quality store with excellent CS. sadly not any more

Had a mattress delivered by them worth no problems. Guess it's hit and miss

Most people only have good things to say about John Lewis, seems very strange with trustpilot suggesting opposite. I guess they might be suffering the same fate as other big retailers on there.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
    2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
    4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions