John Lewis iPads tomorrow

3 replies
Found 26th Dec 2016
Has anybody witnessed significant discounts on iPads in the Boxing Day sales? I.e ones marked up on shop floor that look like customer returns.

What sort of discounts on offer for iPad Pro?

3 Comments

My take on this would be that you're not going to see any ridiculous discounts on things like iPads, simply because they're too easy to sell for a small discount for JL to just knock them out for a massive discount. That sort of thing tends to be restricted to a limited run that's intended to get people bustling to get in the stores.

misterleoni

My take on this would be that you're not going to see any ridiculous … My take on this would be that you're not going to see any ridiculous discounts on things like iPads, simply because they're too easy to sell for a small discount for JL to just knock them out for a massive discount. That sort of thing tends to be restricted to a limited run that's intended to get people bustling to get in the stores.

​while they (JL) dont reduce them much online, they do have quite a few instore reductions on "one-off's" like returns or opened boxes. Worth popping in.

Original Poster

Early start tomorrow I think !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769622
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247673
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3477
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games913

See more discussions