Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

JOHN LEWIS Not Delivering To Northern Ireland

Posted 30th Dec 2021
ANYONE WITH A FEASIBLE REASON WHY JOHN LEWIS ARE NOT DELIVERING TO N.IRELAND.
OTHER THAN THEY CANT BE BOTHERED.
Community Updates
New Comment
Top comments
Are you wanting to order a new keyboard from them?
Your caps lock key seems to be broken.
11 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Very likely a combination of economic reasons created by the Pandemic and the new Brexit rules and regulations.
  2. Avatar
    Author
    suzy-sue30/12/2021 13:46

Very likely a combination of economic reasons created by the Pandemic and …Very likely a combination of economic reasons created by the Pandemic and the new Brexit rules and regulations.

Would accept that, only for the fact 90 per cent of other UK retailers seem to have no problem.
    Nintendo, Amazon uk ,Iwoot ,Game, etc.
  3. Avatar
    Some UK Companies have managed to adapt more successfully and continue to trade far more profitably throughout the Pandemic than others have ... theguardian.com/bus…oss

And a more recent Article if you can access the FT ... ft.com/con…ab3

(If you can't access these Articles then you could try putting ... 'john lewis financial problems' ... into a Google search)
    Edited by: "suzy-sue" 30th Dec 2021
  4. Avatar
    wat u ordering?? no delivery issues for me to NI
  5. Avatar
    Are you wanting to order a new keyboard from them?
    Your caps lock key seems to be broken.
  6. Avatar
    Vile woke company that is heading down the pan
  7. Avatar
    "DO YOU DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND?
    Yes, we can deliver to most BT postcodes, however, we're currently unable to deliver larger items such as furniture and appliances. You can find out if we deliver a product when you check out."
    LARGER ITEM DELIVERY TIMESCALES AND CHARGES TO REMOTE AREAS
    BT1-82 - Temporarily unavailable

Caps lock text as lifted from JL UK delivery FAQ 30 Dec 2021 at johnlewis.com/cus…ery
  8. Avatar
    ansonuk130/12/2021 15:43

Vile woke company that is heading down the pan

Why is it “woke”, because it featured a brown child in their Christmas advert?
  9. Avatar
    Haircut_10030/12/2021 20:49

Why is it “woke”, because it featured a brown child in their Christmas adv …Why is it “woke”, because it featured a brown child in their Christmas advert?

Brown child ?? Where did you get that from ?

No one of the reasons I consider it woke is because it's Chairperson is a career civil servant with no retail experience recruited by a box ticking board of directors. She thinks the profitable way forward (after throwing in the retail towel) is as a social housing provider. Clueless virtue signalling leadership.
    Edited by: "ansonuk1" 30th Dec 2021
  10. Avatar
    Microsoft can't deliver their design lab controllers to Northern Ireland - however they can deliver the other controllers just fine! It's all nonsense, politics and nonsense. Microsoft's solution was to advise me to have it delivered to an address outside Northern Ireland, I kid you not.
Post a comment
Top Merchants