John Lewis Price Match Question

Found 14th Jan 2012
Hi, John Lewis have price matched a tv for me, and told me to call a 0845 number and quote a query number, i guess to order from there.

Here is my question.

Can i go into a store and give them the price match ref number and walk out with the tv? or do i HAVE to call them and buy over the phone?

I would ask them, but can't get through at the mo

Thanks
Community Updates
8 Comments
John Lewis in store price matching has a different policy.

Though you may be able to ask if you can collect in store when you place your order over the phone.
lilraul

John Lewis in store price matching has a different policy.Though you may … John Lewis in store price matching has a different policy.Though you may be able to ask if you can collect in store when you place your order over the phone.

Hmm, i see, ok thanks for the replies.

One more question, i obviously have asked JL to price match before i buy, i noticed they do another one where you purchase the item, and then if u find it cheaper, you can apply.

Now, what i'm thinking is tv prices are gonna drop a little following the CES 2012 which is going at the moment.

If they price match the prices NOW, then all the prices lower say, next week or week after, willl they price match again?
According to the terms & conditions you can.

"If you’ve already purchased the product online, please make sure you report the price match within 28 days of receiving it. If you’d like to buy the product but want us to price match first, please check that you’re providing the most up to date information you can obtain when you submit your claim."

johnlewis.com/Hel…d=9
lilraul

According to the terms & conditions you can."If you’ve already purchased t … According to the terms & conditions you can."If you’ve already purchased the product online, please make sure you report the price match within 28 days of receiving it. If you’d like to buy the product but want us to price match first, please check that you’re providing the most up to date information you can obtain when you submit your claim."http://www.johnlewis.com/Help/Help.aspx?HelpId=9#pricing

I did read that, but it doesn't state whether u can get price match before AND after, it seems to suggest it's either? can u make more than 1 claim i guess is the question. hehe
oh I see what you mean, I guess you'll have to speak to customer services regarding that.
Maybe if the jl price drops below what you paid for it you would get the difference?
Thanks for replies

Another question.. Lol

How long is the price match valid for?

Anyone know?

Thanks
jayjayuk1234

Thanks for repliesAnother question.. Lol How long is the price match … Thanks for repliesAnother question.. Lol How long is the price match valid for?Anyone know?Thanks

28 days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants