EXPIRED

John Lewis price match stores

Hi

I'm in the process of trying to get a bargain tv, but was wondering if i could get some help with working out the names of internet stores (ie cheap) with a high street presence, that John Lewis would price match with.

So far I've got Sound&Vision, and Empire Direct, but neither have the tv i'm after in stock (despite their 'low low prices').

Please add to my list....

Thanks

7 Comments

Hughes Direct have good prices + high street stores.

Richer Sounds

Ps - if JL are already cheaper than Empire Direct, I doubt you will get it cheaper!

prcdirect

JL wont price match against an online store and it has to be within a 10 mile radius of the or a store.

Also try checking other JL stores if you get a chance they dont all have the same prices and the price match against other JL stores.

BTW the item also needs to be in stock when you tell JL.

I used to work in their call centre hence knowing all this :-D

Original Poster

thanks for those - i'll go and check them out.

I have heard rumours of JL price matching stores further away then in one-off instances. Worth a punt....

well if its within 10 miles of another store then price match it against them.

Depends who you speak to really, some sales staff may allow it but as a rule they are not meant to. Also they won't match against a warehouse type company eg costco, misco.

I have heard rumours of JL price matching stores further away then in … I have heard rumours of JL price matching stores further away then in one-off instances. Worth a punt....

i called john Lewis about price matching a tv prior to Christmas. They said it was any store in the uk but it had to have a shop/outlet where the general public could buy from. The tv also had to be in stock

For instance, not MAKRO

Try RGB Direct
digital direct
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
    2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
    3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
    4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions