John Lewis Returns Policy

Found 14th Aug 2012
I remember reading about JL having an "unlimited" returns policy so essentially you can return an item whenever you wish, as long as the item is in good condition and with original packaging and receipt/delivery note.

Has anyone taken advantage of this and do they know if it still going now?

Only reason I ask is because I bought a Zeppelin Air back in April time and now they are releasing a new iPhone with a smaller dock (more than likely) I'd like to return it and buy a new dock with the proper connector.

Is this possible?
Community Updates
9 Comments
Original Poster

Proof of purchaseYou may return items to our shops for refund or exchange … Proof of purchaseYou may return items to our shops for refund or exchange even if you've mislaid the receipt or delivery note. Please note though, that any refund will be at the discretion of our shop staff, and will normally be given in gift vouchers to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.Condition of returnsIt's important that returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them and keep all packaging. We don't have a set time limit on returns, but if you change your mind about your purchase, it can make your return easier and quicker to administer if you bring the item back as soon as possible.

Any ideas miskers?
Remember to be super polite as this is a optional policy and they dont have to honour your request, I would certainly make sure you go to a desk with a young person on, I often find these staff members dont give a crap, where if you get a middle aged old trout she will bust your balls..
Aeschylus

Remember to be super polite as this is a optional policy and they dont … Remember to be super polite as this is a optional policy and they dont have to honour your request, I would certainly make sure you go to a desk with a young person on, I often find these staff members dont give a crap, where if you get a middle aged old trout she will bust your balls..

The staff probably think highly of you as well.
Original Poster
I bought the dock online so will have to make the trip to the nearest JL.

Cheers guys, will keep this in mind more towards the release of the iPhone 5.
Banned
Sorry to bump an old thread - but does anyone have a John Lewis' receipt and able to quote their returns policy? on the back (or front).

Need it for part of my essay - Would be extremely grateful.

I know its unlimited but would like to know its entirety on the back. Should take 5 mins.

Cheers
Edited by: "Gooner4life1990" 2nd May 2013
Banned
Or if its easier a photo would do.
So i can but a tv watch it for a couple of years and then take it back
Cool
Banned
Aslong as you keep the receipt, I guess.
I took a present back to JL once, got my £199 refund with no receipt, item was faulty. When I got home I found out off the other half it wasn't even from JL it came off ebay and was £60 LOL!

I assumed it was from JL as I'd been hinting about it in the shop and not seen them anywhere else.
Edited by: "RustySpoons" 3rd May 2013
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants