Expired

John Lewis Summer Clearance date announced

Found 17th Jun
John Lewis' summer clearance will be starting on 21st June in stores. Usually starts online at 8pm the night before.

Pretty much like their January Clearance, we can expect offers and great deals on big brands such as Amazon fire tablets, small electrical's, bed linens and anything else they sell.

I will be adding to this, once I get definitive deals. Let the countdown begin.
Community Updates
5 Comments
Thanks for the heads up.
Do they usually have washing machines in the sale? I need a new one but can wait a few days if they will have some on sale
mens clothes sale has already started in the liverpool store
Chickedy2 h, 54 m ago

Do they usually have washing machines in the sale? I need a new one but …Do they usually have washing machines in the sale? I need a new one but can wait a few days if they will have some on sale

If i remember correctly they did have an offer on a Bosch in the January Clearance so most likely will have some washing machine offer in this summer clearance.
D3332 h, 32 m ago

If i remember correctly they did have an offer on a Bosch in the January …If i remember correctly they did have an offer on a Bosch in the January Clearance so most likely will have some washing machine offer in this summer clearance.

Thanks I’ll wait a few days and see
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants