Expired

John Lewis vouchers - what to do with them!!

10 replies
Found 20th Oct 2008
I have 550 quid's worth of John Lewis vouchers to play with that i got as a wedding gift. What are good deals on JL? I need an ipod speaker but they only have Bose (i was hoping they would stock Klipsch) and their xbox360 stuff is well overpriced.

any ideas? I have a 3 year old Samsung LCD which i am happy with BTW!

10 Comments

Try putting them on ebay....voucher always sell well on there and you can then use the cash to buy from where you want... I would split them into maybe £150 lots in separate acutions.

aliandk;3245913

Try putting them on ebay....voucher always sell well on there and you can … Try putting them on ebay....voucher always sell well on there and you can then use the cash to buy from where you want... I would split them into maybe £150 lots in separate acutions.

'tis good advice.

or sell them on here & get paid bank transfer or paypal gift to save extortianate ebay/paypal fees :thumbsup:

gileswendes@hotm;3245934

'tis good advice.

tis so. lol

you'd maybe lose £20-30, but then you'd have cash to buy what you want.

cheerleader;3246022

or sell them on here & get paid bank transfer or paypal gift to save … or sell them on here & get paid bank transfer or paypal gift to save extortianate ebay/paypal fees :thumbsup:

seconded, on ebay you'd lose about 10% in fees, apart from the 15-20% or so you'd normally lose of the face value when selling vouchers

another option of course would be to stand next to the cashier at j.lewis and pester everybody who is trying to buy with cash to use your vouchers instead:whistling:

schaf;3246347

another option of course would be to stand next to the cashier at j.lewis … another option of course would be to stand next to the cashier at j.lewis and pester everybody who is trying to buy with cash to use your vouchers instead:whistling:

lol happened to me in argos years ago when i was queuing up to pay, saved myself a little bit of money :thumbsup:

I need an ipod speaker but they only have Bose

????

JL have a WIDE range of ipod speakers including but not limited to the [url=ttp://johnlewis.com/230…spx?]B&W Zeppelin[/url]

You could also consider a netbook or other bit of kit - their prices are as good as elsewhere but you get better guaratees

You could even use them to buy presents for someone else

I would sell some and use the rest for xmas presents
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions