John Lewis warranty claim

Posted 5th Nov
About year ago a family member gifted us an Airfryer which had 2 years John Lewis warranty,
I’ve got the order receipt/order paper. Was wondering if I could just claim the warranty myself or do I need to get the original person who bought the item to pay

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Yes you can if you have the receipt - John Lewis are really good for returns or exchanges
Claim yourself (ive found john Lewis have be reasonable and showed common sense )
On another note, by any chance was it a Tefal?
emmasea05/11/2019 17:55

Yes you can if you have the receipt - John Lewis are really good for …Yes you can if you have the receipt - John Lewis are really good for returns or exchanges

dezbo888805/11/2019 17:55

Claim yourself (ive found john Lewis have be reasonable and showed common …Claim yourself (ive found john Lewis have be reasonable and showed common sense )

Did you have to go instore or can I just ring them? Thanks
Hassxn78605/11/2019 18:22

Another brand I believe, not sure

No worries. Few years back went through about 3 Tefals though had bought through Argos and come claim number 3 they offered to change the brand Morphy Richards, it's been going now for quite a few years with no issues.
cecilmcroberts05/11/2019 18:25

No worries. Few years back went through about 3 Tefals though had bought …No worries. Few years back went through about 3 Tefals though had bought through Argos and come claim number 3 they offered to change the brand Morphy Richards, it's been going now for quite a few years with no issues.

The one I’ve got is quite good as well, there’s nothing wrong with it but just wanted to change it if I could before the warranty finishes. We use it regularly and would highly recommend them
Hassxn78605/11/2019 18:22

Did you have to go instore or can I just ring them? Thanks

I went in-store and got a straight replacement .
dezbo888805/11/2019 18:26

I went in-store and got a straight replacement .

Cool will try that. Thanks
Hassxn78605/11/2019 18:26

The one I’ve got is quite good as well, there’s nothing wrong with it but j …The one I’ve got is quite good as well, there’s nothing wrong with it but just wanted to change it if I could before the warranty finishes. We use it regularly and would highly recommend them

Cheeky monkey
Hassxn78605/11/2019 18:26

The one I’ve got is quite good as well, there’s nothing wrong with it but j …The one I’ve got is quite good as well, there’s nothing wrong with it but just wanted to change it if I could before the warranty finishes. We use it regularly and would highly recommend them

Lol cheeky but smart unless the replacement breaks

I've heard about sending a used item/defective to Amazon for a replacement for a new this is scamming though so definitely don't do it with something what can be tracked like a phone
It's usually under £100 value where they don't care much
Edited by: "Norseg" 5th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants