Unless otherwise stated, our competitions are open to all My John Lewis Members.-if you haven’t signed up to MYJOHN LEWIS rewards, you will need to register first (takes up to 7 days to do show the rewards) >>>join hereWIN YOUR JUNE WISH LIST WORTH UP TO £1,000 Enter by: 6 July 2022
To win, enter and create your wish list by 6 July 2021.
Every month, we’re offering you the chance to win your wish list up to the value of £1,000. Create a new wish list in our app or online, add everything from the best tech to watch the match to the latest equipment for your home gym, and you could be our June winner. How to enter:
1. Sign in to the app or online using the email address your My John Lewis account is registered to.
2. Visit the 'Rewards and Treats' section within 'Account' and tap enter on the competition.
3. Create a new wish list and title it 'Win my June Wish list'.
4. Browse products and add them to your wishlist by tapping the 'Heart' icon and be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and conditions1. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions are open to all My John Lewis Members.
2. If you are under 18, you must get consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering any of our competitions and they must agree to these Terms and Conditions on your behalf.
3. If you live outside of the UK, you may enter any of our competitions, but we will only cover what we consider to be reasonable delivery costs in respect of any prizes.
4. Our competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary (but please note condition 3 if you live outside of the UK).
5. Entries for our competitions must be submitted by using your My John Lewis account- registered email address to log in to our website or dedicated app and selecting to 'enter' the competition in the part of your account section headed 'Rewards and Treats'. You must then follow any relevant instructions in respect of the competition as directed in the further information in the app or website and/or in accordance with the information you received by separate email. Please note that only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Entries received after the stated closing date, which for this wishlist competition is at 23:59 hours on 6 July 2021 will not be accepted.
7. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or that are incomplete, lost, delayed or misdirected for any other reason. 8. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process as soon as reasonably practicable after the competition closing date.
9. The winner will receive details of the prize(s). These will correspond to the prize(s), selected as part of the competition insofar as is possible. You should note however, that we reserve the right to replace any prize(s) with (an) alternative prize(s) of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary for us to do so and the winner will be notified of this accordingly.
10. The prize(s) for the winner is/are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The winner will be notified using their details provided at entry to the competition and must provide a postal address to claim their prize(s). If a winner does not respond to us within one week following notification, then the winner's prize(s) will be forfeited and we shall select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. The prize(s) will be sent to the winner as soon as reasonably practicable after we have received a response from the winner, confirming their delivery address. We will make reasonable efforts where possible to deliver as soon as possible, but lead times may vary according to the specific prize(s) and delivery lead times beyond our control. [Please note that due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), winners will be contacted to agree their preferred means of delivery, in line with the latest guidance from Public Health England.]
13. Our decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. We are obliged to either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of any winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entry, to anyone who emails or writes to Marketing, My John Lewis Win My Wish List Competition, John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 6. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact us at the above email address. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
15. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry and we reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize(s) to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.