John Lewis/Waitrose workers

LocalFound 14th May 2012
Just a quick question. Can you use your store discount at john Lewis and pay for the item with John Lewis vouchers?

Thanks
Community Updates
17 Comments
Yes show the discount card then give them the vouchers
Corruptions

Yes show the discount card then give them the vouchers

Thanks
So get any one step beyonds in GVs
Phil1708

So get any one step beyonds in GVs

sorry what?
H.Maleki

sorry what?

if u get a "one step beyond" award you can use the gift vouchers they give you on top of your discount
acecatcher3

if u get a "one step beyond" award you can use the gift vouchers they … if u get a "one step beyond" award you can use the gift vouchers they give you on top of your discount

So standardly they wont work normally? You would need that 'one step beyond'?
H.Maleki

So standardly they wont work normally? You would need that 'one step … So standardly they wont work normally? You would need that 'one step beyond'?

no they will but the person was just saying that if you got a "one step beyond" you could also use them.
acecatcher3

no they will but the person was just saying that if you got a "one step … no they will but the person was just saying that if you got a "one step beyond" you could also use them.

Oh okay, i dont work there, i only asked my friend as he works at waitrose to get me dicounts, but i havent tried it with vouchers and discount.
H.Maleki

Oh okay, i dont work there, i only asked my friend as he works at … Oh okay, i dont work there, i only asked my friend as he works at waitrose to get me dicounts, but i havent tried it with vouchers and discount.

What Waitrose do you shop at ?
Edited by: "Corruptions" 23rd May 2012
Corruptions

What Waitrose do you shop at ?

I dont shop at waitrose, my friend works there who gets discount at john lewis
H.Maleki

I dont shop at waitrose, my friend works there who gets discount at john … I dont shop at waitrose, my friend works there who gets discount at john lewis

I'd advise your friend to have a re-read of the discount rules handbook.
Corruptions

I'd advise your friend to have a re-read of the discount rules handbook.

oh boo hoo, like youve never let your friend use your store discount or get allowed to use someone elses store discount. Get a life man
H.Maleki

oh boo hoo, like youve never let your friend use your store discount or … oh boo hoo, like youve never let your friend use your store discount or get allowed to use someone elses store discount. Get a life man

Well no I don't why should you share in the benfits I work for ?
Corruptions

Well no I don't why should you share in the benfits I work for ?

Benfits of working are getting money, these discounts are just incentives. Its not like your giving away all your wages. You still get paid
H.Maleki

Benfits of working are getting money, these discounts are just … Benfits of working are getting money, these discounts are just incentives. Its not like your giving away all your wages. You still get paid

You're taking away from our bonus though. How's the olympic screening going these days anyway ?
Corruptions

You're taking away from our bonus though. How's the olympic screening … You're taking away from our bonus though. How's the olympic screening going these days anyway ?

OMG NO WAY!!! You know how to copy and paste into Google. If i could id **** knight you sir!
Edited by: "H.Maleki" 23rd May 2012
H.Maleki

OMG NO WAY!!! You know how to copy and paste into Google. If i could id … OMG NO WAY!!! You know how to copy and paste into Google. If i could id **** knight you sir!

Thank you I'll make sure I'll give you a shout out in my speech
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants