Groups
    EXPIRED

John Terry and Wayne Bridge...

What I don't get (perhaps someone can enlighten me) is that John Terry was poking Waynes Bridges bird after they had split up (or am I wrong), yet Wayne Bridge see's it as the biggest betrayal ever? How come he's so upset? She was a free agent right?

I know John Terry is also a complete and utter plum, but I just don't get the Wayne Bridge thing...

8 Comments

yay another jt v wb thread

they were still together when it happened afaik.

JT paid for an abortion in october.

WB and it broke up in dec.

t0mm;7970614

they were still together when it happened afaik.JT paid for an abortion … they were still together when it happened afaik.JT paid for an abortion in october.WB and it broke up in dec.

Didn't have time to type it all out before the lock? :whistling:

All hear say :-D

he was "poking" her when they were still together, his so called mate doing his girlfriend and mother of his kid..nice chap JT

Original Poster

souljacker;7971073

he was "poking" her when they were still together, his so called mate … he was "poking" her when they were still together, his so called mate doing his girlfriend and mother of his kid..nice chap JT

Didn't know they were still together. The fact she has had a child with him is irrelevant (IMO). As they were still together that was out of order.

Thought they were married?

JT was O.D.T

ON DAT TING

Original Poster

At first I thought 'his wifes a wonderbra model, what and idiot'. Then I found out his tart was a FRENCH LINGERIE MODEL, and thought 'hubba hubba, ding dooooong, a hummanah hummanha hummanah, boing boing, va va voom'
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2486
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1117
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions