Groups

John Terry jokes...

Anyone got any good jokes about his affair?... I'll get us started.

Wayne Bridge sent his missus a replica of his penis made from Cadburys Chocolate...

15 Comments

Original Poster

She said she prefers Terrys.

Supermod

Capello telephoned Wayne Bridge to tell him that John Terry has lost the captains armband. He also asked Bridge to look under his bed to see if it is there.

Capello has announced john terry has lost the England captins armband. He's phoned Wayne bridge and asked him to look under his bed

399out;7730664

She said she prefers Terrys.

Heard it...you may want to search first and find some JT threads on here.

Like this one(which has all jokes mentioned on here so far) ]http//ww…dge

Wayne Bridge is sick and tired about the rumours that his child may in fact be John Terry's, so he issued a press statement...

... "It's not Terry's it's mine"

SuperEd

sings ''Chelsea wherever you may be,dont trust your wife with john terry,his dad sells crack,his mum steals tea and he cries when he misses a penalty''

Original Poster

All very good! i love the chelsea chant ahaha! keep them coming :-D

Original Poster

davidn84;7730705

Heard it...you may want to search first and find some JT threads on … Heard it...you may want to search first and find some JT threads on here.Like this one(which has all jokes mentioned on here so far) http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/599464/team-terry-or-team-bridge

But it isn't a joke thread.. This is for jokes only.

How gutted are you for Wayne Bridge? He's second choice even with the missus.

SuperEd

Adam2050;7730875

How gutted are you for Wayne Bridge? He's second choice even with the … How gutted are you for Wayne Bridge? He's second choice even with the missus.

boom boom :thumbsup:

SuperEd

Ashley Cole was caught doing 104mph in a 50mph zone.

When questioned by police as to why he was speeding, he said "l've just heard John Terry is parked outside my house."

Original Poster

BREAKING NEWS: John Terry is set to appear before the Iraq inquiry after alleged secret meetings with Bush

John Terry; sometimes he scores at the Bridge, sometimes at the Bridge's.

Facebook
    Vanessa Perroncel is in a Complicated Relationship. John Terry and Wayne Bridge like this.
    Vanessa Perroncel is having a baby. John Terry dislikes this.
    Vanessa Perroncel Facebook Notification: John Terry has Poked you

Original Poster

All quality!

Original Poster

Any other new ones? haha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764178
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406141
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378

See more discussions