Johnathan Ross Bafta Nomination

For his chat show on Friday night. Is the entertainment world now behaving like the banking world, awarding poor performance ?
If i behaved like him i would have been sacked.

19 Comments

In before the band wagon...

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4721916

In before the band wagon...

explain please, it a bit early for me.

Banned

I haven't read the Daily Mail today so I've yet to form an opinion on the subject.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;4721938

I haven't read the Daily Mail today so I've yet to form an opinion on the … I haven't read the Daily Mail today so I've yet to form an opinion on the subject.

on the bbc news

Banned

craig guy;4721960

on the bbc news

With their liberal pc agenda???!!!!

craig guy;4721922

explain please, it a bit early for me.

Well everyone loves a band wagon, I thought I'd get in before everyone jumps on it.

Shouldn't that read that Jonathan Ross will receive the Dafter Nomination?

the bafta is for his TV SHOW -the sackable offence related to his RADIO SHOW-2 separate things surely?

personally cant stand him-dont think he is funny in the slightest but you can get a bafta for virtually nothing nowadays-they are totally meaningless so who cares?

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4721990

Well everyone loves a band wagon, I thought I'd get in before everyone … Well everyone loves a band wagon, I thought I'd get in before everyone jumps on it.

ok getting a bit more awake, cheers

Banned

Predikuesi;4722012

Shouldn't that read that Jonathan Ross will receive the Dafter Nomination?

It's the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.

Original Poster

barky;4722023

the bafta is for his TV SHOW -the sackable offence related to his RADIO … the bafta is for his TV SHOW -the sackable offence related to his RADIO SHOW-2 separate things surely?personally cant stand him-dont think he is funny in the slightest but you can get a bafta for virtually nothing nowadays-they are totally meaningless so who cares?

agreed,taking the **** out of really talented actors, ie Daniel craig, is just bad form, hes so up his own a**e

FilthAndFurry;4722026

It's the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.

Oh I know what BAFTA stands for Still think he should receive a Dafter instead!

Banned

He's a pretty good interviewer. He's witty and a break from the normal interviews you see with people on a press junket where they regurgitate the same stories about how great filming was, endlessly explaining the plot of a film that you probably already know.

It's deserved and hopefully he'll win just to annoy the Daily Mail.

Although I think either an overweight woman, or someone with a slightly deeper tan might be more troublesome for them.

Banned

craig guy;4722034

agreed,taking the **** out of really talented actors, ie Daniel craig, is … agreed,taking the **** out of really talented actors, ie Daniel craig, is just bad form, hes so up his own a**e

He's James Bond - I think he can handle a bit of light mocking.

Also, he isn't the most effusive of guests to interview. Great actor, but hardly a Ustinov or Brand.

Forget what he did with Brand, which was actually quite amusing. Do you not think it points out an underlying problem that the overall quality of tv is carp?

Johnathan Ross is brilliant on his radio show but very ordinary on his tv show. So who is challenging him in the category? I would imagine there's some dross!

Banned

Trickyjabs;4722080

Forget what he did with Brand, which was actually quite amusing. Do you … Forget what he did with Brand, which was actually quite amusing. Do you not think it points out an underlying problem that the overall quality of tv is carp? Johnathan Ross is brilliant on his radio show but very ordinary on his tv show. So who is challenging him in the category? I would imagine there's some dross!

Stephen Fry, Harry Hill, Wossy and Ant anddddd...

Sorry, couldn't even keep myself awake enough to spell their names.

FilthAndFurry;4722104

Stephen Fry, Harry Hill, Wossy and Ant anddddd...Sorry, couldn't even … Stephen Fry, Harry Hill, Wossy and Ant anddddd...Sorry, couldn't even keep myself awake enough to spell their names.

Fry - I think he's great, but that USA trip was self indulgent claptrap.
Hill - Has been quite amusing, but is definately starting to get a bit repetitive.
A&D - Thick people just love them, see Hill, repetitive.

So there you go, no competition.

Banned

The Daily Mail is angry. They've got comments from Andrew Sachs, Mrs Andrew Sachs, Andrew Sachs granddaughter whose boobs I've seen far too much of, a labour frontbencher and a Tory.

hahahahahahahaha

Banned

despite what he did his show is really good, i love watching it on the a friday night after a few cans. i see no problem with it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763963
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions