Johnny Two Toes: Finally got a few snaps of my wee cat oscar

Only problem is, I can't find the thingymajig wire for my phone to upload photos!

25 Comments

I think I speak on behalf of HUKD when I say this;

What?

Original Poster

cw9652

I think I speak on behalf of HUKD when I say this;What?

X)

cw9652

I think I speak on behalf of HUKD when I say this;What?

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/animated%20smilies/reflex-20ab3.gif

Good point.

I guess ... this

cath1510... you can add to that thread you know.
Edited by: "chesso" 24th Apr 2011

I saw a rubbish bag blowing down the street today

bossyboots

I saw a rubbish bag blowing down the street today

What is a rubbish bag? One with holes in? Or one that holds rubbish? Or neither of those things?

Original Poster

yes I mean this. Sorry just getting the hang of this site, eventually. Thanks
Edited by: "cath1510" 24th Apr 2011

chesso

What is a rubbish bag? One with holes in? Or one that holds rubbish? Or … What is a rubbish bag? One with holes in? Or one that holds rubbish? Or neither of those things?

The one I saw was full of rubbish and I am pretty sure it had no holes in it either

cath1510

yes I mean this. Sorry just getting the hang of this site, eventually. … yes I mean this. Sorry just getting the hang of this site, eventually. Thanks

Keep at it.:)

bossyboots

The one I saw was full of rubbish and I am pretty sure it had no holes … The one I saw was full of rubbish and I am pretty sure it had no holes in it either

Well that's amazing! It must have been pretty windy.

Original Poster

bossyboots

(_;)The one I saw was full of rubbish and I am pretty sure it had no … (_;)The one I saw was full of rubbish and I am pretty sure it had no holes in it either

Hmmm - doesnt the South have rubbish bags btw?

bossyboots

They certainly do - strong black plastic, designed to resist the attacks of cats etc.

bossyboots

We use bin things these days...

JTT - he's gone soft now he's a Daddy-to-be X)

I hope everyone had a nice Easter.

rockyfella

We use bin things these days...

Our bin cycle has changed massively up here. Instead of a weekly collection its now fortnightly but working well. One week its all the recycling - then next week its the rubbish. Lots of groans about it initially, but now its up and running it going great!

bossyboots

Our bin cycle has changed massively up here. Instead of a weekly … Our bin cycle has changed massively up here. Instead of a weekly collection its now fortnightly but working well. One week its all the recycling - then next week its the rubbish. Lots of groans about it initially, but now its up and running it going great!

Ours is bins weekly, then re-cycling fortnightly.. Should come more often, we only have crates for bottles/cans, so once a fortnight isn't enough.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/animated%20smilies/hukdgiggle2b.gifhttp://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/animated%20smilies/hukdgiggle2b.gif BB - sounds like you have the rubbish issue sorted.

Bin things, Rocky???

Good w/e all round I hope, SSweet.

sickly sweet

JTT - he's gone soft now he's a Daddy-to-be X)I hope everyone had a nice … JTT - he's gone soft now he's a Daddy-to-be X)I hope everyone had a nice Easter.

LOL..he's a pussy..
His photos can be found HERE

chesso

BB - sounds like you have the rubbish issue sorted.Bin things, … BB - sounds like you have the rubbish issue sorted.Bin things, Rocky???Good w/e all round I hope, SSweet.

Bins with wheels..Technology..marvellous thing.

bossyboots

Sorry RF - thats what I meant - instead of weekly for our rubbish, its … Sorry RF - thats what I meant - instead of weekly for our rubbish, its fortnightly but we have a collection weekly i.e recycling, gardening waste etc. Been a huge success up here!

Yeah, but our waste is collected weekly, but re-cycling fortnightly.. My bin overfloweth...

rockyfella

Bins with wheels..Technology..marvellous thing.

Nothing like that here! But we do get weekly rubbish and recycling pick-ups.X)

Right that's enough rubbish from me ...

rockyfella

Yeah, but our waste is collected weekly, but re-cycling fortnightly.. My … Yeah, but our waste is collected weekly, but re-cycling fortnightly.. My bin overfloweth...

Never did I think there would be such a rubbish conversation on misc

Night all. Have a lovely day tomorrow.

I knew people had a habit of talking rubbish on here but I didn't realise some people were so literal about it!

Chessooo, it's been ages!

angelfairee

I knew people had a habit of talking rubbish on here but I didn't realise … I knew people had a habit of talking rubbish on here but I didn't realise some people were so literal about it!Chessooo, it's been ages!

and ... once again... I'm on my way to bed ... some things hardly change!

Only in misc can you go from talking about taking pictures of a pussy to talking about weekly rubbish collections.

boabbyrab

Only in misc can you go from talking about taking pictures of a pussy to … Only in misc can you go from talking about taking pictures of a pussy to talking about weekly rubbish collections.

Usually STARTS with rubbish, then gets onto pussy pics.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846062
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763842
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33

See more discussions