Groups

Johns 3rd Generous Giveaway - Bright Baby Chunky Books 3 Pack

Banned
    I have amazon prime so £1.54 for 3 chucky books delivered

If you have a baby obviously and want some give me a shout and I will buy them for you

Just PM me your address when I let you know you can have them

amazon.co.uk/Bri…1-9

28 Comments

Original Poster Banned

teambintip;3453894

Yeah please JohnCan we have these - … Yeah please JohnCan we have these - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bright-Baby-Animals-Dinosaurs-Trucks/dp/0312498373/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1226588792&sr=1-9 - £1.54and these please if possible - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bright-Baby-Chunky-Books-Pack/dp/0312498381 - £1.72Very kind of you :)How'd you like paying?

I was offering one set per person, I'll pay for them, fire me your address in a PM

I'll buy you both

Johnrulez;3453910

I was offering one set per person, I'll pay for them, fire me your … I was offering one set per person, I'll pay for them, fire me your address in a PMI'll buy you both

I can't have you paying for them matey, thas crazy

Original Poster Banned

teambintip;3453924

I can't have you paying for them matey, thas crazy

Hence me paying for 1, pick one set from the two and its my xmas gift to you

Lol

:santa::santa:

well, I'm not going to pass up such a generous offer! I'd like the trucks/dinosaurs/animals books for my little lad if I could please John?

Aww how nice of you, have some rep hun:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

chrishill;3453956

well, I'm not going to pass up such a generous offer! I'd like the … well, I'm not going to pass up such a generous offer! I'd like the trucks/dinosaurs/animals books for my little lad if I could please John?

PM me your name and address:santa:

Johnrulez;3453929

Hence me paying for 1, pick one set from the two and its my xmas gift to … Hence me paying for 1, pick one set from the two and its my xmas gift to youLol:santa::santa:

Thanks for the gesture man if you're sure

We'd be giving them as a gift to a friend's baby (harvey)

And the cheaper ones will be spot-on, he loves trucks :-D

Original Poster Banned

teambintip;3453985

Thanks for the gesture man if you're sureWe'd be giving them as a gift to … Thanks for the gesture man if you're sureWe'd be giving them as a gift to a friend's baby (harvey)And the cheaper ones will be spot-on, he loves trucks :-D

PM me your address:santa:

Original Poster Banned

chrishill;3453956

well, I'm not going to pass up such a generous offer! I'd like the … well, I'm not going to pass up such a generous offer! I'd like the trucks/dinosaurs/animals books for my little lad if I could please John?

Ordered:santa:

Johnrulez;3454010

PM me your address:santa:

done

thanks again :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

teambintip;3453985

Thanks for the gesture man if you're sureWe'd be giving them as a gift to … Thanks for the gesture man if you're sureWe'd be giving them as a gift to a friend's baby (harvey)And the cheaper ones will be spot-on, he loves trucks :-D

Ordered

Original Poster Banned

strike;3454043

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bright-Baby-Animals-Dinosaurs-Trucks/dp/0312498373/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1226588792&sr=1-9 can i have that?

PM me your address

Johnrulez;3454050

Ordered:santa:

Really very nice of you John, thank you :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

chrishill;3454076

Really very nice of you John, thank you :thumbsup:

No probs

aww that's really sweet of you to do this for people have some rep :thumbsup: please note my boys are too old for baby books so won't be asking for one :lol:

puppies,farm,and kittens please.darcey(girl) will love them, merry Christmas

That is a really generous thing for you to do, John :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

timthehippy;3454165

puppies,farm,and kittens please.darcey(girl) will love them, merry … puppies,farm,and kittens please.darcey(girl) will love them, merry Christmas

PM me your address

Original Poster Banned

They are both out of stock guys, is there an alternative

Hi John I would love some for my 1st grandchild! Rebecca she is 6 months old
    amazon.co.uk/Bri…381
    if the offer is still available. If not don't worry. Many thanks Mise xx

Banned

hi could i have 1 please
    ill let u pic
    its for a 6 month old baby girl
    adding u rep for being so kind

My nephews and nieces have got enough books!! But good too see you being so generous!!

Original Poster Banned

They are sold out

is it sold out?x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1011
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good77
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2760
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562135

See more discussions