Expired

Join Clarkson, Hammond and May in Lapland

6 replies
Found 26th Oct 2016
Join the boys in Lapland - apply for tickets to the studio recording now!

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are bringing their travelling studio tent to Lapland, Finland. Apply for a pair of tickets to join them on their grand tour for a once in a lifetime experience. Travel and accommodation are included with the tickets.

Amazon.co.uk customers can apply from 09:00 BST on 26 October, 2016 until 23:59 BST on 27 October, 2016.

To apply for a pair of tickets to the recording please complete the form below. The audience requirements differ for every show and location and audience participation is key during the live studio recording. Our tickets fulfillment company, Applause Store, may follow up with a few questions about yourself and your thoughts about the show.

Please note that both Amazon and Applause Store will use the email address and/or the phone number associated with your amazon.co.uk account to contact you.

Successful applicants will receive an email from Applause Store confirming their place on The Grand Tour tent guest list.

6 Comments

Not for me and good luck to anyone who is unfortunate enough to join this bunch of muppets.

is there a option to have the trip without clarkson?

FITCHET

Not for me and good luck to anyone who is unfortunate enough to join this … Not for me and good luck to anyone who is unfortunate enough to join this bunch of muppets.

I thought this would be right up your icy streak, ups mean street.

Suggested answer for what Jeremy said is more important than looking where you are going is "Looking good". Which is rather funny coming from that human gargoyle.
Edited by: "davidbrent" 26th Oct 2016

I think its a fantastic prize, thanks.

Go ahead don't enter it'll give me more chance of winning

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this expensive?22
    2. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop44
    3. 48 hour working time directive711
    4. MacBook55