Join in by swapping your usual stuff for Fairtrade stuff.-the target is 1 million swaps

5 replies
Found 4th Mar 2010
HERE IS THE LINK

fairtrade.org.uk/the…spx

Hmm sorry my computer knowledge is rubbish and dont know how to make it as a hyperlink. Forgive me. Just copy and paste the link to your browser.

Its simple to join them, they just require your name, email, town and county and of course the swap made. I think even if the actual swap wasnt made, it will still count as a swap. Once the total swpas hit 1milion, it will help fairer trade for the devleping countries. You can help their families and their community!

For this year's Fairtrade Fortnight we're asking the nation to join us in The Big Swap. For two whole weeks we'll be asking you to swap your usual stuff for Fairtrade stuff. Your usual bananas for Fairtrade bananas, your usual cotton socks for Fairtrade cotton socks, and your usual cuppa for a Fairtrade cuppa. Whenever you pop to the shops, you can use your wallet to make a stand.

This then is the home of all things swap, a hub for all your swapping needs. It tells you how to get involved, what you can swap and most importantly, how to register them. Because we need lots of swaps made. One million and one in fact. Every swap will be proof that the people of the UK want producers in the developing world to get a fairer deal.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Original Poster

Hey thanks for that.

I have tried their tea...it's rank I'm afraid

karagh;8013925

I have tried their tea...it's rank I'm afraid

Who's tea? Fairtrade isn't a brand it's a mark... try another brand! :thumbsup:

EDIT : Please try another brand, Fairtrade is a very worthwhile organisation.

Flodd;8013931

Who's tea? Fairtrade isn't a brand it's a mark... try another brand! … Who's tea? Fairtrade isn't a brand it's a mark... try another brand! :thumbsup:EDIT : Please try another brand, Fairtrade is a very worthwhile organisation.

Fairtrade tea I bought in Asda
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boredom1013
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769635
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514672
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35104

See more discussions