Join Octopus Energy and get £50 credit **Please do not share referrals**

Found 5th Jun
Not saying they are the cheapest worth a search at least. Not only that, you’ll get five star customer service, 100% renewable electricity (and carbon offset gas if you choose our Super Green tariff), and an energy company that recognises loyalty, so you’ll never have to switch again.

Plus, you'll get your own personal referral link, and you’ll receive another £50 for every friend who switches to Octopus with it - it’s just a little something to say thank you for spreading the Octopus word.

octopus.energy/l/50-credit-when-you-join/
Community Updates
MiscEnergy
6 Comments
https://octopus.energy/l/50-credit-when-you-join/
Make sure you do a proper search to find the cheapest supplier just because they offer £50 doesn’t mean they will be the cheapest. Other cash back is available on cash back sites or MSE and often taking into account cash back you can still make bigger savings.
Just did the quote. Expensive by over 15% vs OneSelect (electric only).

And seemingly interested in leading people up the garden path by offering them a tariff based on matching the electricity market 1/2 segments against usage. I suspect a regulator somewhere is going to find that a very dodgy proposition. Even a professional investor would be stacking the odds trying to work that one.
Edited by: "ccnp" 7th Jun
I recently joined Bulb energy, similar £50 credit, worked out cheaper than my previous supplier by quite a bit, month by month contract so you can leave at any time.
Another vote for Octupus energy, they were not the cheapest in the comparison but were the cheapest among the good companies. You compare apples with apples, so I would say they were the cheapest in 3-5 star companies pool.

Dealing with companies with awful customer service and dodgy overbilling practices is probably false economy.

The company is listed in which best buys for customer service. My experience with this company has been excellent so far. Painless switch from the previous provider and clear communication/billing so far.
123thisisme11 h, 50 m ago

I recently joined Bulb energy, similar £50 credit, worked out cheaper than …I recently joined Bulb energy, similar £50 credit, worked out cheaper than my previous supplier by quite a bit, month by month contract so you can leave at any time.

I've just joined bulb too. So far so good. . Their emails are much more informative than British gas
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions