EXPIRED

Joining the ISOs from a Wii game dump

If i cant talk about or ask this on here i apologise in advance
Ive recently dumped a Wii game and had to use a 1gb SD card so the game got split up into 6 parts.
Ive looked around and a program called Hj-Split combines files and i think most people who dump games use it but i cant get it to work,it doesnt reconise the ISOs so i cant join them,is there any other programs that can do this without having to extract all the ISOs?
Please help as im gonna rip my hair out

14 Comments

[url]www.disqworld.com[/url] wii forum for all your answers

Original Poster

Thanks for the link but couldnt find anything about it,ended up googling til my eyes nearly fell out and found the answer i needed

ggrr the frustation of pirate games, use ye booty and buy a copy

Banned

Another piracy thread on HUKD?? Well I never, what a surprise.

Idiot.

Alfonse;3845523

ggrr the frustation of pirate games, use ye booty and buy a copy

It's not a pirate game, the method they used you have to rip it from a real disk, you don't have to join multiple iso's for pirate games.

dcx_badass;3845550

It's not a pirate game, the method they used you have to rip it from a … It's not a pirate game, the method they used you have to rip it from a real disk, you don't have to join multiple iso's for pirate games.

oh really..............:roll:

Banned

dcx_badass;3845550

It's not a pirate game, the method they used you have to rip it from a … It's not a pirate game, the method they used you have to rip it from a real disk, you don't have to join multiple iso's for pirate games.

Yes. Of course.

We all need to read ISO's etc in order to play legitimate Wii games.

Idiot.

Original Poster

So your gonna reply to a thread ive finished with?

Idiot

DanJackson;3845595

Yes. Of course. We all need to read ISO's etc in order to play legitimate … Yes. Of course. We all need to read ISO's etc in order to play legitimate Wii games. Idiot.

I didn't say that did I, in order to do what they were asking you have to have a disk to rip it from, so they have not downloaded this, you obviously don't have a wii and just wanted to spam.

Original Poster

DanJackson;3845595

Yes. Of course. We all need to read ISO's etc in order to play legitimate … Yes. Of course. We all need to read ISO's etc in order to play legitimate Wii games. Idiot.

Also another note is i have original Wii games,there is nothing againest making a backup of a game that i own.so think before you open your idiot mouth
You sad loser

lolzers, I know the exact problem and I also know its downloaded game, shame you can't pick the right forum for it.

Also if you say you ripped it, you need the s/w to get round the copyright proctection in the first place.

weak, be honest and I would've directed you to the correct information

Banned

DaveLamboona;3845730

Also another note is i have original Wii games,there is nothing againest … Also another note is i have original Wii games,there is nothing againest making a backup of a game that i own.so think before you open your idiot mouthYou sad loser

Oh dear.

The lady doth protest too much

Original Poster

Alfonse;3845995

lolzers, I know the exact problem and I also know its downloaded game, … lolzers, I know the exact problem and I also know its downloaded game, shame you can't pick the right forum for it.Also if you say you ripped it, you need the s/w to get round the copyright proctection in the first place.weak, be honest and I would've directed you to the correct information

Read the second post,i already found the answer duh

Original Poster

DanJackson;3846003

Oh dear. The lady doth protest too much

Wow calling my a lady,well played i must say
Go back to your sad little life mate

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. love affairs1649
  2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
  3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
  4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions